Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • PSA Free (ish) Stadia and chromecast ultra
  • andybrad

Mines just popped through the door

https://stadia.google.com/SdFGljSduV5z

you have to be a youtube subscriber though.

Drac

You subscribe to YouTube?

antares
    Free Member

I’m not eligible as I subscribe through a VPN

andybrad

yes drac,

basically i have a family account that allows me to share films and stuff so when the kid goes to grandmas etc she can watch stuff. also youtube music etc

Rubber_Buccaneer

You subscribe to YouTube?

I did too, mostly for music streaming, until I got Spotify bundled with something else.  It was good, much like this place YouTube is nicer without all the ads.

jeffl

Hmm signed up for the premium trial and I can’t get the offer. Clearly Google have thought about this.

Flaperon

If you browse YouTube using Edge you don’t get ads. At some point Google will realise but it’s worked for months.

transporter13
    Free Member

Strange @jeffl I signed up earlier and had no issues getting the offer

nixie

New subscribers not eligible according to t&C’s. You still need to pay the stadia subscription as well.

ji
    Free Member

So i have youtube premium i think (no ads etc) via a youtube music subscription, but it tells me i’m not eligible. Bah!

shuhockey
    Free Member

Just to add, that if you do qualify and have the family account, each account can request the free stadia stuff (up to 6) as long as the accounts were already created before the 6th November. I’ve got two sets coming as I’ve two gmail accounts.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.