Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • psa: C4 Coppers now
  • clubber
    Free Member

Interesting… you learn something every day…

IHN

Sub Normal and Funking Useless was the full wotsit, by the way.

binners

I don’t know about what it says about the police, but i think Fat Fight Club provided a robust argument for eugenics/culling

Imagine living anywhere near that lot 😯

IHN

Imagine living anywhere near that lot

I laughed when they were pushing the woman away for the umpteenth time pastthe house with the For Sale sign 🙂

hora
    Free Member

You used to Binners. I still do. Don’t forget around the Cricket ground, Gorse Hill and Stretford there are still some really lovely loveable types 😆

warton
    Free Member

I watched this and was actually quite proud.

So you should be. The show last night showed the utter crap the police have to put up with, and they handled it all superbly (apart from the guy getting away at the party!! 😳 )

binners

You’re alright yet Hora. Just wait til the little fella is due to start school with the feral offspring of those lovable types. Not long now eh…..

😉

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Steve Drain = my new hero.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve experienced the locals already binners. I chased a lad into the social club on the canal path in Stretford after he said he was going to get a hammer to do me in. They all called me a bully. FFS. I guess they didn’t like swearing and shouting in a strong Yorkshire accent 😆

restless
    Free Member

but no other place has the edgy and dangerous feel that Nottingham has on a night out.

Really?! Whenever we go out , it is normally quite chilled and have never had any trouble.
    It’s there if you look for it, but the same goes for any city.

hora
    Free Member

You’ve obviously never been out in Croydon! 😆

ebygomm
    Free Member

Haven’t watched this weeks yet but was surprised how identifiable things were, for example, when they were going round to the houses to arrest people.

hora
    Free Member

So if I have Attention Deficit Disorder I can beat my Mum up?

dawson

my home town tonight – eek!

elzorillo
    Free Member

I’m just down’t road mate 😉

Gary_C

‘There’s a new sheriff in town’… what a ****!

hora
    Free Member

Jesus these neighbours

grahamt1980

the snotty woman and her chav husband seem to be more of an issue that the neighbours

tops5
    Free Member

That Kerry is a classy bird 😀

grahamt1980

I thought it was a male 😯

tops5
    Free Member

Me too ’til the copper referred to her as “she” !

hora
    Free Member

I knew a bloke like her. His flat was ankle-deep throughout in empty lighter gas canisters (he sniffed them!).

binners

I’m quite disappointed that heroine isn’t the glamorous lifestyle choice Trainspotting had lead me to believe!

Gary_C

His flat was ankle-deep throughout in empty lighter gas canisters (he sniffed them!).

What’s the point of sniffing empty gas canisters ?

😉

binners

I’m going to get as drunk as Danny Wilson in the pub, after hit the north! We all need ambitions! 😆

hora
    Free Member

Quality. If he can pull and have an al fresco threesome, there’s hope for all of us!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Will you be heading to the cricket club afterwards?
    /Bah! too slow.

allthepies
    Free Member

Quality. If he can pull and have an al fresco threesome, there’s hope for all of us!

There were two blokes though, perhaps he was on the receiving end 😯

kimbers

never watched this before
    (recognise one of the coppers- he was mate of a uni friend)

quite sad really most of the crims on it ive seen so far should be being cured* by social services rather than treated by the police

*if it was that simple

DezB
    Free Member

Wasn’t there a thread the other day about what makes you proud to be British…?

kimbers

DezB – Member
    Wasn’t there a thread the other day about what makes you proud to be British…?

theres a doc about binge drinking now!

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

colchester….LOL

Used to live there. Squaddy town as well….scrap tastic.

(nowhere near as bad as Wigan, Bradford, Sunderland(delete as appropriate))

BermBandit
    Free Member

Seems to me that pushing people who need mental health care out of the system onto the street has a fair bit to answer for as no doubt has the aftermath of the miners strike and similar things i nthe context of this show . I wonder will IBS’s carefully thought out headline grabber of today end up the same way? Overly simplistic answers to complex questions tend to end up with the result being the ammunition for reality TV shows. Which frankly is pretty damn obvious without coppers. More so with it

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘psa: C4 Coppers now’ is closed to new replies.