Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • PSA – Bargain Merino bike/casual jersey £15.00
  • davosaurusrex

Or 200 Merino wool jerseys! Oh, right, no you can’t.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Last time of asking anyone want to swap a small for a medium PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

If not, I’ll either have to start on the pies. 😥

somafunk

Sounds like quite a few folk got a bargain from my psa, good-good!. I wonder if CRC can order more in as 3 mates commentated on mine last sunday, I think the design is from Circa 2009 so i guess it’s old stock that CRC bought up cheap, if they can sell them at a suitable profit for £15 i wonder what it cost them per jersey?….couple of ££ perhaps?.

jonny-m
    Free Member

Has anyone washed it yet…..

kimbers

i guess it’s old stock that CRC bought up cheap

Kona changed their distribution set up and Kona Europe as was dissapeared they were trying to flog loads of old stock on ebay for ages but naff images meant they didnt shift much

in the end all the old kona stock ended up in the hands of CRC

ive done really well out of it;
    a nice pair of shorts, a very nice technical dh jacket, a load of gloves and some womens clothing for the missus all at silly cheap prices,
    still gutted i missed out on this one
    and i doubt theyll get any more in, some of the crc stuff is still rrp on the konausa site!

eyerideit
    Free Member

Kimbers, if I can’t get a small do you want my medium?

scruff
    Free Member

Voyager was good once the Borg got all shirty.

chakaping
    Free Member

Got mine today. Blimey it is quite thick and the arms seem designed for Mr Tickle.

Still very nice though. Should be good for cold dry winter road riding, with that huge zippy back pocket.

Cheers OP!

eightyeight
    Free Member

eyerideit – If there is a medium going I will take it off your hands?

Thanks,

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I just discovered that it has another little pocket on the hip. To say I was completely blown away is quite an understatement!

I was so happy before, but now I’m ecstatic! TWO POCKETS for 15 quid!

I keeping bursting into tears of joy, followed by brief panic attacks at the thought that I may have missed the opportunity to own one of these amazing jerseys!

Seriously, my life will never be the same again, and I owe it all to this wonderful forum. Thank you!

codybrennan
    Free Member

Damn. I would have loved one of these.

Anyone want to sell me a small?

somafunk

I just discovered that it has another little pocket on the hip. To say I was completely blown away is quite an understatement!

What? 😯 …runs away to check ——————-> omg…omg……omg….omg….omg…… so it does!, i wore it all weekend and did not realise it had Two, yes Two pockets!…..I wonder what other surprises this jersey has hidden beneath it’s luxurious merino exterior, i’ve still to wear it on the bike?,,,,,d’ya think it will endow me with EPO levels of cycling fitness and “Peaty” levels of bike handling along with Danny Mackasills sense of balance?……….runs off to jump over shed roof and huck a back flip onto coal bunker —————–>Ouch – ya f-ecker that hurt….. 😥 seemingly not but hey-ho – i don’t care, as i’ve got a two pocket merino jumper 🙂

It truly is a magical jersey of many colours, well…..black and a slightly off red actually but that’s not the point.

kimbers

eyerideit

make it so!

if 88 hasnt out manouvered me

kimbers

also aldispecias tomorrow includes this merino jersey

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/special_buys3_26711.htm

still 15 quid but probably not as nice

codybrennan
    Free Member

The Aldi ones aren’t that great kimbers. Sort of scratchy feeling.

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Pleased to rreport it’s very warm in use, very comfy too. A teeny bit ‘itchy’ but I always get this with new Merino stuff. A wash or two cures this.

Which bringhs me to: has anyone washed theirs yet? Any shrinkage? i’m always paranoid with new wool stuff. was hoping somone else had taken the plunge so I can find out if it’s safe to wash!

I was so happy before, but now I’m ecstatic! TWO POCKETS for 15 quid!

I keeping bursting into tears of joy, followed by brief panic attacks at the thought that I may have missed the opportunity to own one of these amazing jerseys!

Seriously, my life will never be the same again, and I owe it all to this wonderful forum. Thank you!

ha ha! The side pocket was a late discovery for me too! I don’t know if owning it has been ‘life changing’ so far though!

Andy

Oooh another pocket you say? Runs off to check! 😀

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Anyone used one of these for the commute/ road ride.? Wore mine to walk the dog this morning and I was toasty. Would imagine it would have to be nippy at least to wear it on the bike.

Mackem

I have to say that this has proved to be bargain of the year.

yunki
    Free Member

agreed 🙂

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

My large has been great on the cold morning commutes, brill for the price! The only time I did wear it on its own with thermal 3/4 shorts was the cold snap this week when I toasted with a base layer. Ah bisto. If anybody ended up with a large spare, let me know I’ll have it.

Viewing 21 posts - 121 through 141 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bargain Merino bike/casual jersey £15.00’ is closed to new replies.