Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 141 total)
  • PSA – Bargain Merino bike/casual jersey £15.00
  • mrhoppy

I got mine for £10 it turns out, wayhey! Ordered 2,started to think that was a bit excessive, this morning I got an email to say they’d cancelled one off my order and sent me a £5 voucher for my troubles. Result.

Bunnyhop

Does that mean you dont want one now?

Yes, yes, yes, still want one, not for me you understand, for nbt.
    Missed the ride as have stinking cold and am grumpy (no change there then!)

eyerideit
    Free Member

Got my medium today and I think it’s a bit big.

Anyone fancy swapping for a small?

It’s very thick as well, might be too thick for riding in unless its extremely cold.

therag
    Free Member

Received my L today. Cheers soma
    Do you wear a base layer with them?

tonyd

My medium arrived this morning too, very pleased with it. Was a bit concerned it might be too small but if anything it’s slightly too large! Agree it’s thicker than I was expecting but should be nice and toasty for when it’s really cold. Tempted to keep it back for every day use to be honest!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Mine turned up today and they are perfect. I ordered a medium and a large. The medium is perfect so if anybody wants to swap a large for a medium, send me an email. I want another medium. 🙂

zippykona

Already getting admiring glances in mine!

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Zippy – poseur! 😉 although my misses did say she liked them a lot and might want to keep the large for herself!

karnali
    Free Member

anyone with a spare small i’ll take it

ta

wwaswas

I have a spare medium – as above seem to be a sort of ‘average’ medium and fits me with a 40″ chest and longish arms & body.

£30 posted ?

seriously – if anyone wants it for £15 plus whatever it costs me to post it they can. Email in profile.

TomB

Ti pin man, I’ll have your spare large if you can’t get a swap? Let me know if you’re interested, 15 quid plus whatever postage. Cheers

scuttler

wwaswas YGM!

scruff
    Free Member

Mine was a bit itchy, probably needs a wash.

Jamie
    Free Member

Got mine today. The small has obviously been sent back as damaged, hole in pocket, and they have just shipped it out again. The medium is slightly too long in the arms, but for £15 I reckon I will hang on to it.

wwaswas

my spare medium has gone now…

eyerideit
    Free Member

Swap a medium for a small anyone?

LoCo
    Free Member

Mine have gone too, sorry !

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Large going spare here before I return it. I’m 6’1/40″ chest and it’s OK but the medium is a better fit.
    Postage at cost or collect Preston area: shibboleth73 (at) googlemail (dot)com

Trekster

Hey Shiloh, I am 42in, broad in the shoulder, reckon it would fit me?

iainc

YGM

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Iain C got in there first… 🙂

voodoo_chile

Any XL spares going give us a shout, u merino slags! !

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

Anybody want a large ? Preferably to swap for medium !

bonesetter
    Free Member

They’re only one colour aren’t they – I’ll take it

scaled
    Free Member

Apologies to anyone after my spare medium.

Mrs scaled has taken quite a shine to it already, her diet is killing me now she fits all my cycling gear!

stormtrooper
    Free Member

I have a medium if anyone wants to swap for a small?

kimbers

stormtrooper if u cant find a small- fifteen quid plus postage for your medium?

stormtrooper
    Free Member

kimbers – tbh if I can’t find a small I’ll probably still keep it as it’s not massively too big. Sorry!

kimbers

furry muff, its an excuse to put on some weight!

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Mine arrived on Saturday. Very impressed actually, for the money. Heavier than I expected, and decent quality. The sleeves are perhaps a teeny but long, but that’s splitting hairs. Can’t complain for £15!

The colour is great, love the turquiose logo detail contrasting with the brick red. Excelent useful zipped pockets. Got to keep it away from my girlfriend though, as she’s already expressed interest, which means she’ll try to nick it.

Comiserations to those who missed out; very unlucky.

Mackem

Just got mine, wish I’d ordered more. Absolute steal at 15 quid.

rewski
    Free Member

Comiserations to those who missed out; very unlucky.

👿

grum
    Free Member

Keeping my large I’m afraid, it’s very nice. Amazeballs for £15.

Cheers OP

chakaping
    Free Member

I wasn’t in on Saturday so mine is being redelivered tomorrow. The suspense is killing me!

STW group rides are going to be indistinguishable from Star Trek conventions in future.

davosaurusrex

Star Trek conventions won’t be quite so geeky…..

Missed out on these when I dithered too long on the CRC website and just missed out on ti_bolt_man’s spare large, gah! Would still like one if anyone else has a large for sale?

kimbers

i am actually going to a star trek convention in a few weeks

chakaping
    Free Member

Hence your eagerness to get your hands on one of these fine merino garments!

grum
    Free Member

Wow 5 captains! Pretty impressive. Voyager is crap though.

kimbers

and look just £2999 VIP pass will buy you all this

VIP
    Pass

3 Day Event Access
    1 Ticket to Opening Ceremony/Captain’s Talk ^
    1 Exclusive VIP show jacket limited to only 20 worldwide.
    One to one breakfast with a guest from the event on Saturday and Sunday mornings. (Guest to be allocated by DSTL. Different guest each day)
    Individual photo shoot with each headline Captain in attendance. ~
    In-Person Autograph for each headline Captain in
    attendance ~
    Individual talk ticket for each headline Captain in
    attendance ~
    Reserved front row seating in main auditorium for all talks or presentations.
    10 individual photo shoots of purchasers choice with guests attending the event. (Not headline captains).
    5 guest encounters with individual guests. (Not headline captains). Guest encounter is a small group chat with no more than 25 people to one guest lasting approx 30 mins.
    2 In-Person Autographs with other guests in attendance.** (Purchasers choice. Not headline captains)
    Priority Queuing for all guests in attendance
    1 Exclusive rare signed card
    1 Bridge Photo shoot
    1 Ticket to Stunt Show
    1 Ticket to the main Friday and Saturday night Parties.
    Limited Edition Print
    Exclusive Goodie Bag
    Exclusive VIP room stocked with refreshments and seating.
    Access to VIP area at main Friday and Saturday night parties, with guests in attendance.
    Dedicated VIP group liaison/assistant available throughout show hours to help enhance the DSTL experience.
    An Exclusive poster limited to only 20 pieces signed by every guest in attendance at the show. (All signatures will be obtained subject to any issues beyond Destination Star Trek London’s control).

chakaping
    Free Member

You could buy a car for that!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bargain Merino bike/casual jersey £15.00’ is closed to new replies.