Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 141 total)
  • PSA – Bargain Merino bike/casual jersey £15.00
  • vorlich
    Free Member

This thread has annoyed my immensely. No stock left. 🙁

I DEMAND BARGAINS.

fbk
    Free Member

Thank god for that. I probably would’ve been tempted had there been any left 🙂

ransos
    Free Member

“This thread has annoyed my immensely. No stock left”

Prior to that, CRC were telling you there was stock, when there wasn’t.

disco_stu
    Free Member

“However due to a fulfillment issue we are unable to include Kona MAPP Long Sleeve Jersey Medium – Black/Brown in your order at this time. We are very sorry for this shortfall and for disappointing you.”

Ah well, would have been a nice merino top to have, not the end of the world that I haven’t got one though.

tonyd

I ordered a jersey then looked around and placed another order. Got a mail (already) saying the latter has shipped, nothing on the jersey so am expecting a mail later to say they’ve run out.

Edit to add: Ah, Disco Stu already got the mail I’m expecting!

wwaswas

*not sure whether to be cross they may not deliver a jersey I ordered that I subsequently found out may be too small anyway*

binners

If you is a bloater* they’ve still got cheap merino left at On One

pie sized

* like me

tonyd

Of course you should be cross, what’s wrong with you man?! I would recommend drafting a rather stern email of complaint demanding compensation, just in case.

You could also pre-emptively start a thread and have a good rant in true STW tradition 🙂

disco_stu
    Free Member

I think I’ll let my rage fester for a day or two and then unleash hell 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Yup. No mediums for me. So told them to ship the small and see if I can suck in my gut enough.

Keef
    Free Member

also ordered one then,an hour later,got the ‘sorry,but we fukt up yet again’ email….

CRC = fail,sadly seems to be happening more and more the last year or so,they used to be so good as well……

tonyd

<Looks back through thread> Dammit, I ordered a medium after you. <sulks>

tonyd

To be fair to them they probably did have a lot of orders very close together, all from here. Of course any stock management software worth it’s salt should be able to handle that but, meh.

scaled
    Free Member

I feel a little bad for ordering 3 mediums now 😀

maxray
    Free Member

It’s like panic buying 🙂 quick several people have ordered one… must order 10! 😀

Bunnyhop

I feel a little bad for ordering 3 mediums now

Can I buy one from you scaled? pretty please 🙂

sonofapitch
    Free Member

Looks like they have sold out 🙁 so who wants to sell me a large if they are on the large size or and Xl if they are on the small size.
    GchippetteATmsnDOTcom

Jamie
    Free Member

Ah, apparently only one of the 2 mediums I ordered has been cancelled. Bit strange. Either they are clamping down on multiple orders, or I took the very last medium.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Anybody wants to sell a large i may be interested.

somafunk

[quoteI] feel a little bad for ordering 3 mediums now[/quote]

Uhmmm…….Sorry peeps…..I’ve now got 4 😕 (whilst whistling and nonchalantly backing away – nothing to see here…move along now), well i actually have only one at the moment but as i bought my other 3 before i posted up the psa earlier i can look forward to being super warm n’ toasty as i squeeze into all 4 at once when they arrive t’morn (yep…i’ve got a confirmation email – sorry).

Bloody shame they haven’t got more as i’d be tempted to buy another few as they are the bargain of the year for me and it’s unusual to get something where the sizing is spot on as i see from the posted linky size chart.

4 or was it 5?…… odd years ago i bought two Rapha Fixed merino long sleeved tops in the sale, i say “in the sale” but they still cost £65 each and they’ve been the most worn item in my wardrobe so a bargain really, these Kona tops are easily as good quality if not better as the merino is luxuriously thick and they’ve got a clever concealed pocket, something the Rapha Fixed jersey doesn’t have, i hope they wash n’ wear well but i see no reason why they shouldn’t if i’m careful.

Glad a few of you’s managed to grab a bargain, they are few and far between these days.

Perhaps we should have a daily deals sticky thread for all things bargain-tastic on the web?, outdoors magic has one or used to as far as i can remember – haven’t used that site for a while.

zippykona

Ok the race is on. We all ordered our tops on the same day, lets see who gets their’s first.

LoCo
    Free Member

All ours here have been dispatched today 😀

somafunk

Arggggh buggeringrancidbollocs, I’ve just checked my confirmation email and i completed the wrong checkout, my chainreaction checkout was running slow so i opened another window and put 3 in my basket or so i thought….It appears i only put one in rather than 3 and needless to say i never checked the total amount when it came to pay for it…..so i’ve only got one more jersey coming tomorrow…..will i be able to live with only 2 jerseys?…….serves me right i guess for trying to be greedy…oh well.

makkag
    Free Member

thanks op , i managed to pick up one

tonyd

Just received an email to say mine has dispatched – thanks OP!

wwaswas

just got a dispatch notice for 2 mediums 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

The order I placed an hour after the merino tops, has just been dispatched. The tops themselves…nope.

lolz.

birney29
    Free Member

Mine has been dispatched this morning as well. Excellent.

Feel vindicated for not being a greedy bastard and only ordering 1.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Jamie – Member
    Yup. No mediums for me. So told them to ship the small and see if I can suck in my gut enough.

I’ve just had a email saying my medium’s on the way. If its too big for me, do you fancy a swap for your small if it’s too small that is.

Jamie
    Free Member

Well, as things stand I just got another email from CRC saying the small is now out of stock. So I have no idea what is coming now.

They did send me a £5 off voucher for dicking me about, though.

yunki
    Free Member

Loco.. if it turns out that you have a spare medium or large can you drop me an email..?

cheers.. 🙂

soma_rich
    Free Member

Just had an email saying that they have sold out. 🙁

bigdawg
    Free Member

if anyonehas ordered a small they dont need let me know.. (im assuming its the usual 38” chest)

mikeconnor
    Free Member

I got an ‘item dispatched’ email yesterday. So I’m assuming I’ve actually secured one…

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Yep got my conformation emails through. One small for the nipper and one large for a mates birthday. Job a good’un.

makkag
    Free Member

On my desk right now – Loverly job – will be sporting it tomorrow for London to Brighton

Bunnyhop

Oh how lovely, when we all go out on a massive STW ride, you’ll all be dressed the same 🙂

scaled
    Free Member

Bunnyhop – Member
    Oh how lovely, when we all go out on a massive STW ride, you’ll all be dressed the same

Does that mean you dont want one now? 😀

You lot missed a cracker of a ride last night!

nbt

Want one. We went to the pickshers last night.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

A medium and a large on it’s way to me… I’ll auction off the unwanted one next week… ;o)

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 141 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Bargain Merino bike/casual jersey £15.00’ is closed to new replies.