Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • PSA: 15% off everything on ebay
  • gnusmas

Until 8pm tonight.

Code PIGGYBANK

one use per account, min spend £20 max saving £50

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Good spot, bump!

weeksy

I’d seen it 5 mins before this. But, new sunglasses time for me now.

monkeyboyjc

Gad damn. Must have spent over £200 on eBay in the last 48hrs…..

spawnofyorkshire

perfect timing as i needed to order some flooring

frogstomp

Ta, £50 off a new Sonos Beam! B-)

DT78
    Free Member

is it single item or basket?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Usually this is a single basket, which could have items you want to buy from several different sellers.

nerd
    Free Member

Thanks, bought a synth module for my Eurorack.  My wife will not be impressed! 🙂

withersea
    Free Member

Set of clarks m2 disc brakes for peanuts at £33. Will now be able to chuck out mechanical brakes from SS  mojito and enjoy the descents!

gnusmas

Basket.

I ordered some new pedals and a saddle ready for September. One from tweeks cycles, the other from leisure lakes. Both discounted.

forge197
    Free Member

thanks I needed some bits and that was good timing.

edd

Makes the Pendle bike rack I’m selling even more of a bargain (it is open to best offers too):

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183377747715

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

A bollocks, I’d been umming and ahhing over an SLR lens but couldn’t quite justify it, just tried to bid and not logged in, 2 minutes to go, no idea what my password it, send text code, wait, wait, wait, enter code, auction ended 🙁

Went for a bargain price too even without the discount!

kayla1
    Free Member

Smashing, ta 🙂 I just saved £9 on something I didn’t really need (Vox footswitch for me amp, if you must know).

chestrockwell

Brilliant stuff, Sonos One ordered for bro in laws birthday!

Tracey

150 x 29 boost Pikes from Stif look good worth the £350 with the discount but may need decals removing

twowheels
    Free Member

N.b. single checkout only, even if items were in same basket.  In other words, if you have items in multiple currency you need to decide which one to apply the discount to.

I only realised this after I’d checked out a £20 chain (UK GBP) when I’d still got wheels from China (USD) sitting in my basket!

Poopscoop

Cheers, just bought 2 balls for my son’s Degus.

zippykona

You can only use it once though.

oldtennisshoes

Thanks, Wera Screwdriver set bought 🙂

DT78
    Free Member

yep works on a basket, just picked up the shower tray i wanted (already significantly cheaper than VP) and a new shower.

saw several other things on there that are of interest, first time I’ve looked to buy on ebay in years – is this offer something they do relatively regularly?

YoKaiser
    Free Member

Cordless tyre inflator for 25 bucks 👌

Vortexracing

Cheers, just got two lots of LED indicators for my new Triumph. 😀

Daffy

Bollocks.  Missed this.

bukobuko
    Free Member

15% I saw that and didn’t believe it. I thought its was ONLY ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS rubbish, Bollocks

zippykona

It was 10% a couple of weeks back.

Here’s hoping 20 % is on its way!

doomanic

FFS! A day late; I’ve just found a crack in my rear rim.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Seems like every time these Ebay promos come up, I’m in such a mentally fatigued state with no list to hand of what I/we want/need, that I end up making no use of them!

Had a very brief look at finned pads for my roadie’s BR505 hydraulics, but I could only see one seller that had them at a price with promo code that would undercut ChainReaction with BC discount, but they only had one set… Which was under the £20 minimum spend and they had an estimated delivery date of 28th August! 😮

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 15% off everything on ebay’ is closed to new replies.