Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Problems redeeming Rose Bikes voucher
  • andymac
    Free Member

Am I missing something in trying to redeem a Rose Voucher generated from the facebook ‘like’ at the Rose Check and send page.

I have doublechecked the voucher is correct and cut and pasted it in but keep getting the message ‘Gutschein im bemerkungsfeld’

Any one had similar issues and know how to resolve?

diawl2
    Free Member

Yes. I gave up.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Yep had problems too. Just e-mail them quoting the order ref and the voucher code and they should deduct it. Do it straight away mind.
    In fact I think you can put it in the notes when you place the order.

nwill1
    Free Member

I had problems, but if you type it in comments and explain which voucher it is they take it off manually 🙂

Means waiting an extra day or two but XT brakes for £125 the pair……I’ll wait.

warpcow
    Free Member

Doesn’t it tell you above the box for codes that if it doesn’t work you just write it in the order comments? It did last time I ordered anyway. They took the full amount and then reimbursed the value of the voucher (actually they reimbursed slightly more).

andymac
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice. Wrote in the comments box as described. Hopefully you just saved me 10 Euos. Much appreciated. Best start selling to pay for those XT brakes, anyone want a Thomson 100m stem!!!

MarkN
    Free Member

Posting in the comments box worked for me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Problems redeeming Rose Bikes voucher’ is closed to new replies.