• This topic has 136 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by hels.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 137 total)
  • Prince Andrew Interview
  • Mat

“So there is a good reason after all.
    Could have saved us a lot of fuss if they’d told us that in the first place.
    But that wouldn’t have been a story – and maybe that’s the point.”

Libby Shuss

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Lies, lies and yet more lies.
    HTF can he remember so clearly where he was and what he was doing on a specific date 18 years ago?
    Bollocks.

Dunno if its worth defending, but if you asked me what I was doing on any weeekday in the past 10 years I could probably tell you an hour by hour account because it’s logged in my timesheet. Ditto I imagine theres probably a paper trail saying exactly where hes been every hour for most of his life. So as alibi’s go, its probably correct. By the same token, i cant remember the names of people I met 5 minutes ago, let alone someone I may have met at a party 10 years ago, or at work, hence i could probably tell you exactly what i was doing and where, but probably nothing about who i was in the room with.

DrJ

Anyone who has been accused of raping underaged girls as he has with a lot of good supporting evidence, who has been lifelong friends with a peadophile and rapist as rather more serious questions to answer than those of us whos behaviour has been at worst some high jinks

Oh come on, we’ve all been there, right?

FB-ATB

Wouldn’t Pizza Express shut at 11/11:30 leaving time to get to a nightclub? Perhaps a visit to PE stands out as he was slumming it with common people?

I wonder if the dates could be a subject to the usual dd/mm vs mm/dd mix up?

franksinatra

Thisisnotaspoon is spot on. The life of a senior royal will be detailed in transport logs, security logs, official diaries blah blah blah.

Matis didn’t need to do tough questioning, she just kept handing him spades so he could merrily dig away.

Northwind

outofbreath

The Pizza Express story must be true mustn’t it? It might not be an alibi due to timings, but he must have been in Pizza Express at some point on that day because it was a kids party and you can bet the other parents would recall him being there or not so very easy to verify or debunk. Unless I’m missing something.

I think you’re missing that it was 20 years ago, nobody will remember it. Including him

benv
    Free Member

Time for any organisations of which he is patron or connected to in any other way to dump him.

It’s started.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-50467019

footflaps

It’s started.

A bit late in the day!

They were quite happy sponsoring paedophiles but draw the line at ones who eat at Pizza Express?

scuttler

Turns out he’s the Chancellor at my town’s Uni (Huddersfield).

On Sunday evening the university had defended the Duke of York, stressed his “long ties” with the institution and praised his “enthusiasm”, which made him “a natural fit with the work of the University”.

I can’t honestly understand where the natural fit is though – nearest Pizza Express is Halifax. There’s a Pizza Hut and plenty of pizza and kebab places but it makes no sense to me. Leeds Uni is where all the posh lasses go for a 3 year northern sabbatical and a chain-restaurant pizza.

sobriety
    Free Member

Prince Andrew Close is a street in Maidenhead.

Makes you think.

epicyclo

This is doing the rounds

BillMC

And as ‘five or six kids’ BloJo says
    he’s ‘beyond reproach’,

nuke

Looking forward to the full version later today…

He’s done some great ones previously…Boris and the kipper especially

MarkBrewer
    Free Member

Awesome, that’s the first I’ve seen of the interview. Might have to watch it all now!

I reckon Phil the Greek is working on another “accident” as we speak.

dannyh
    Free Member

So it has just been announced that Air Miles is stepping back from all public ‘duties’. Presumably in the hope that this all goes away.

Difficult thing is, there isn’t really another royal family he can be ‘quietly moved on’ to in the classic dodgy teacher manner.

kimbers

Well this has been a roaring success for him

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50496539

He no longer has to do any ‘work’

kelvin

benv
    Free Member

He no longer has to do any ‘work’

Nah – it only says public duties, I’m sure he’ll have many private duties to keep the gravy train rolling.

FB-ATB

private duties to keep the gravy train rolling.

Like brokering a deal between a Greek water company and a Kazakhstan one to pocket over £3m when he’s supposed to be a Uk trade envoy.

Shame there’s no part 2 interview where his comment that he couldn’t have gone to the night club due to their 1 parent must be around rule could be tested. Think evidence has been found that only a few months prior to that night he was in the USA at the same time his wife was in India.

bruneep

null

CountZero

Rich/Influential/Royal people can do what they want is the moral of the story…

…because we let them…

Charles I might have an argument with that…
    I have a feeling that Andy has been tolerated by the rest of the Family Firm, and that’s about it; the Royal Family has moved on, he’s an anachronism and any opportunity that presents itself to sideline him I feel will be eagerly embraced, certainly by the younger members of the family, and I doubt the Queen will put up much resistance, although she might stop short of saying “…and don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!” She didn’t seem to put up much resistance to his stepping back from public engagements.
    Arrogant and entitled and absolutely full of shit – nobody is going to be sad to see the back of him.

dogbone

Why are his teeth so shit?

tjagain

Inbreeding

anagallis_arvensis

Beyond reproach

BillMC

‘beyond reproach’…. the queen didn’t think so

Moses

Was there not a scurrilous rumour that Andrew’s father is Porchester, the Queen’s special friend? And for that reason was her favourite child?

Pauly

Rumours that Ghislaine Maxwell is cooperating with the US authorities and that this may have been the real reason for him being keen to do the interview.

johndoh
    Free Member

Why are his teeth so shit?

LOL I thought this too – I watched it last night and said that to my wife.

But it was a shameful interview but unfortunately he seems shameless.

winston
    Free Member

Time for an exchange – we could give the US prince trouser snake and they could give us the diplomats wife who ran down the motorcyclist. Win Win.

MSP

Time for an exchange – we could give the US prince trouser snake and they could give us the diplomats wife who ran down the motorcyclist. Win Win.

The establishment will close ranks to protect itself on both counts. The government is already trying to silence the parents of the diplomatic death victim, by charging them legal costs.

alpin
    Free Member

The government is already trying to silence the parents of the diplomatic death victim, by charging them legal costs.

That is ******** disgusting….

poly
    Free Member

The establishment will close ranks to protect itself on both counts. The government is already trying to silence the parents of the diplomatic death victim, by charging them legal costs.

Legal costs for what?

frankconway
    footflaps

and he’s just quit Huddersfield Uni….

bigmountainscotland
    Free Member

Blimey, bit late catching up with this… a Royal with ties to a powerful paedophile who escaped justice?

batfink
    Free Member

It seems like Gislaine Maxwell is the one who’s really exposed here (legally, and in terms of her personal safety) – probably as much of a threat to those involved in this whole appalling thing as Epstein himself. It’s assumed that she’s in hiding, but effectively she’s just missing.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

he’ll have made mistakes just like I have

Reeeeaaallllyyyy?

senorj

He’ll probably turn up in the jungle , with Ant & Dec.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 137 total)

The topic ‘Prince Andrew Interview’ is closed to new replies.