• This topic has 136 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by hels.
Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)
  • Prince Andrew Interview
  • wingnuts

I’d love to see him being served up instead of the insects or kangaroo anuses! Wonder what objection Chris Packham could have?

bigmountainscotland
    Free Member

Hmmm…

Keep it in the family

avdave2

Why are his teeth so shit?

do you have any idea just how many bags of sweets he had to dispose of before the feds arrived!

andy5390

Body language bloke has a look at the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv5tthhG3Vw

matt10214
    Free Member

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Not seen the interview yet myself, just comments in the papers. Lots of quotes of how he let his family down.

Not seen any quotes at all from him about how he has let his country down, or let down the people who pay for his lifestyle (UK taxpayers) or let down the taxpayers of other countries who have to fork out for personal protection for him when he visits thier countries).

Says it all, family before country – the little people dont really matter, rather like he says he does not have conversations with ‘staff’ so did not notice all the young girls drifting about as he seemingly viewed them as a form of staff, so not worth thinking about.

Re the pizza place, no staff who worked there or other parents or the kids themselves at the party seem to have come forward which seems…. well seeing him there would be remembered by someone.

Seems nasty to have individually named his daughter as part of his alibi when he could have said ‘one of my daugters’ or produced protection squad records instead (if he was there).

FULL BBC INTERVIEW ON YOUTUBE for those outside the UK
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQi3wzNFGQ

Midnighthour
    Free Member

Given Andrew is still going to be doing ‘balcony’ duties and suchlike with the royal family, how long do people guess before he starts being given ‘public’ duties again on the sly, assuming he is not charged with anything, which seems likely given the Public Prosecutions have already ‘discouraged’ the Met from investigating before the BBC interview blew it open further.

I think he will be back doing public duties in less than 18 months with some low key stuff and they will build on that until he is back fully on board and in less than 4 years.

I suspect the arms dealing won’t be affected at all, in reality.

The Independent Newspaper – With Prince Andrew in retirement, it’s a bad week for despots and dictators

epicyclo

alpin
    Free Member

Finally got round to watching the Panorama programme about the Prince and Epstein.

Why is Ghislaine Maxwell not being questioned?

**** nonce!

frankconway

It would appear no-one knows where she is; more likely she’s talking with feds and looking for some immunity.

BillMC

The Nonce Formerly Known as Prince

BillMC

mehr
    Free Member

Reuters

Unsurprisingly, despite saying he would, hes decided not to cooperate

dannyh
    Free Member

Meanwhile, in other news, a bear has been spotted defecating in a wooded area.

mehr
    Free Member

Looks like the US are turning the screws with a formal request to interview him NYPost

hels
    Free Member

Have they tho? They have filed a request for mutual legal assistance with Home Office who I am sure will process it with alacrity. Then the FBI could possibly ask to interview him. Who writes this rubbish.

Viewing 17 posts - 121 through 137 (of 137 total)

The topic ‘Prince Andrew Interview’ is closed to new replies.