• This topic has 136 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by hels.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 137 total)
  • Prince Andrew Interview
  • jekkyl

On tonight. Very interesting from a cultural perspective. How often does a child of a reigning monarch field questions on national (international?) television about his friendship with a convicted paedophile?
    On the BBC so it’s likely he’ll be let off with any really difficult questions and won’t be pressed for a proper response. After all the BBC would like to keep the royals onside so they can have their involvement for any future royal events. We’ve already seen the clips on the news today about how he ‘kicks himself every day’ about remaining friends with Epstein, like he had forgotten to cancel his dinner reservation or spilt some milk on a valuable rug. What I’d like to see is that clip of him waving goodbye to the girl at the door of Epstein’s NY house
    ‘Please talk us through what’s happening there?’
    ‘Did you have sex with her?’ ‘Why are you in a dressing gown?’
    ‘Do you think it is appropriate for a member of the royal family to act in a such a manner?’
    ‘Is that girl older or younger than your daughters?’
    ‘Are you a digusting **** pig who is lieing right now?’
    I don’t see what is to be gained by agreeing to the interview, he’s not up on any charges it’s just his morals which are in question. He should just keep his head down.. anyway… where’s jivebunny at?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Erm.. nope.

Next….

johnners
    Free Member

I don’t know about any waving but that was quite the jacket he was wearing alongside a small girl shivering in a thin sweater.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    benv
    Free Member

Cut him some slack. The guy is an honerable royal we should all be looking up and aspiring to. I mean if you can’t force yourself onto vulnerable young women and hang out with convicted paedos after reaching his position then what was the point of all that graft and hard work he put in to get there?

taxi25
    Free Member

It’s one of those dammed if you do dammed if you don’t things. There’s enormous pressure on him to talk about his relationship with Epstein, but whatever he says Royal haters will either not believe a word or condemn him for what they do believe. I’m not a Royalist or anti Royal really, they exist and thats ok, but Andrew is a man like any of us. Beyond the trappings of wealth and position, he’ll have made mistakes just like I have. I’ll give him some credit for talking about them.

spursn17
    Free Member

Privileged entitled person does what the hell he wants and then wriggles out of any fallout with the help of the family’s bum lickers, whitewash job!

SaxonRider

Let it be noted that taxi25’s post is going to be the most reasonable on this whole thread.

frankconway

Media reports are that interview was at his insistence and approved by Brenda.
    Royal advisors were ignored.
    From the very short clip used to publicise this his use of the term ‘honourable’ is truly reprehensible.
    Maitlis has done soft soap interviews with Bill Gates and Trump; let’s hope for this one she used the more forceful attitude she adopts on Newsnight.
    Either way, he’s an odious, entitled, arrogant, lying shit.
    Can’t imagine that anyone else in his family, other than mother, doesn’t think this is disastrous.
    I, for one, would love to see him crash and burn.

scotroutes

Does this prejudice any forthcoming court case?

MoreCashThanDash

Taxi has it for me. Doesn’t matter who you are, very few of us have led completely blameless lives. Whatever he says won’t appease anyone.

I’d sooner the media – and us – were concentrating on hitting our potential new governments with proper challenging questions in the run up to the election, rather than pestering this fool

Klunk
    Free Member

I’ll give him some credit for talking about them.

yeah right likes he’s going to admit to being a paedophile.

frankconway

SaxonRider, I don’t believe this justifies any attempt to be reasonable.
    He consorted with a convicted paedophile; was photographed with his arm around Epstein’s principal accuser (17 at the time); photo taken in house of Ghislaine Maxwell – also accused of sexual assault and grooming; Maxwell now disappeared along with a French pimp who was close to Epstein.
    He wasn’t spending time with Epstein after conviction to provide counselling or treatment – it was because he chose to and says about NYC it was ‘convenient’.
    Would be interested in knowing if you think anyone posting to this thread should try to be reasonable.
    What’s your view – and is it ‘reasonable’?

crikey
    Free Member

Wait, is that Suicidal Jeff, the man who definitely, without any shadow of a doubt killed HIMSELF?

Everyone doing a Jimmy Hill chin after Epstein’s verdict of ‘Suicide’

boomerlives
    Free Member

I’m waiting for the Simpson backlash when sheeple wake up to Matt Groening’s creepy dealings with Epstein.

You’ll never watch Homer again

johnners
    Free Member

Let it be noted that taxi25’s post is going to be the most reasonable on this whole thread.

Sure. After all, who amongst us hasn’t felt that hanging out with convicted abusers was the honourable thing to do?

taxi25
    Free Member

After all, who amongst us hasn’t felt that hanging out with convicted abusers was the honourable thing to do?

The short preview explains this. Honourable in standing by a friend who’s got himself into trouble, and served his sentence . Something he goes onto say he deeply regreted and was a mistake.
    But anyway this thread will only go one way so crack on.

jekkyl

There’s only one way it can go, his actions are indefensible.

spursn17
    Free Member

Beyond the trappings of wealth and position, he’ll have made mistakes just like I have

I’m nearly the same age as him, and I’ve made lots of mistakes in my life, but none of them involve knocking about with a very young looking 17 year old whilst in my 40’s!

nickc

very few of us have led completely blameless lives

I get the sentiment, but men (Like Andrew) hung out with Epstein because he would host parties filled with girls, many of them underaged, and most of them there so that older men (Like Andrew) could have sex with them.

Andrew is particularly naive he he thinks a telly interview is going to get him off the hook. He clearly knows much more than he’s letting on, why isn’t he talking to investigators, or helping other victims of Epstein?

dannyh
    Free Member

Doesn’t matter who you are, very few of us have led completely blameless lives.

Might have got pissed a fair few times, got caught speeding once and ride my bike on footpaths. Not quite in the same league, though, is it?

Airmiles Andrew is making a very compelling case for the UK to become a republic.

boomerlives
    Free Member

knocking about with a very young looking 17 year old whilst in my 40’s!

Ah, the John Peel method…

footflaps

Doesn’t matter who you are, very few of us have led completely blameless lives.

There’s blameless and then there’s sex with underage girls at an orgy organised by a Paedophile….

Edukator
    Free Member

Couldn’t be happening to a nicer bloke bigger dick.

Vive la révolution !

benv
    Free Member

I’m waiting for the Simpson backlash when sheeple wake up to Matt Groening’s creepy dealings with Epstein.

Wonder what Roman Polanski makes of it all.

crikey
    Free Member

Now then, now then…

A young man wrote a letter to me asking if I could fix it for him…

Rich/Influential/Royal people can do what they want is the moral of the story…

…because we let them…

scotroutes

Now then, now then…

A young man wrote a letter to me asking if I could fix it for him…

There’s a reason that’s not funny.

Do you know what it is yet?

crikey
    Free Member

Why do you think it was meant to be funny?

Savile got away with it because of who he was.
    Can you see the situation appears to be similar?

benv
    Free Member

Whoosh

epicyclo

SaxonRider

Let me ask those who support that thought a simple question:

You’re in your 40s, and your really rich mate consistently has a retinue of young and underage girls hanging around with him.

Don’t you think that’s a bit sus, and not where you should be?

Or do you think “Oh goodie” and go on trips to his private island to be “entertained” by his retinue?

Bearing in mind just about every royal male will have been well educated in the function of honey traps…

Surely most of us knew, even in our 20s, to keep away from children, even well developed ones..

binners

This is an absolute car crash!

Whoever is advising him has obviously got confused and instead of using the obvious phrase ‘stop digging’ has handed him a much bigger shovel, possibly a JCB 😂

thegreatape
    Free Member

He seems quite thick. A police interview with him would be quite fun 😀

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Wow. His mouth just keeps going and with every word it gets murkier.

johnners
    Free Member

He seems quite thick.

His apologists don’t seem any too bright either.

nuke

He over eggs the denials a bit…fine example when he was going on about a medical condition which meant he didn’t sweat

vongassit
    Free Member

Not watching but watched the clip on beeb news site & thought that won’t go well for him. 60 minutes Australia just did a 45 min bit a few days ago on Epstein with Virginia Guiffre & she seemed very genuine to me.

Randy Andy’s not getting out of this one I think.

scotroutes

he was going on about a medical condition which meant he didn’t sweat

Lizards don’t sweat.

Makes you think….

filibuster
    Free Member

The guy is guilty AF simply by association.

Many of us mere mortals would be in the clanger if we’d had similar connections to the local nonce.

frankconway

Binners – he was, apparently, advised by ‘courtiers’ it was a bad idea but he insisted and Brenda signed off on it.
    Scotroutes – as for lizards…..where’s David Icke when you want him? Have the paedo prince and Icke ever been seen together? Yep, makes you think.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Nonce.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Many of us mere mortals would be in the clanger if we’d had similar connections to the local nonce.

I doubt that without proof of an offence.

But still. Nonce.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 137 total)

The topic ‘Prince Andrew Interview’ is closed to new replies.