Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Portes du Soliel lift passes
  • Ambrose

I have some Portes du Soliel lift passes that say Bonus: 91 or Bonus: 93. They are the ‘hands free’ passes and the reverse seems to suggest that if I log on to Portesdusoleil.com I might win/ gain something. anyone know anything about this?

valleydaddy
    Free Member

have you tried logging on to the site???

come on I want to see what you’ve won on Wed night 😉

chilli
    Free Member

You can use the bonus points as credit off another lift pass,200 points = 1 day in winter. Not sure if you can use the points in summer, but should be able to. If you ask em nicely at the ticket office they’ll let you use the points of both cards to get a deal on your next pass. Not sure about the comp thing tho!

Ambrose

Pete- I tried the site- but no luck.

Chilli- oooooohhh gooody gooooody gum drops, me very happy!

goodgrief
    Free Member

can’t find any info on this, has anyone else seen it online? my pass says bonus 53

Ambrose

chilli- how do you know this?

Digger90
    Free Member

Chilli’s right -> the ‘bonus points’ add up to a free 1 day’s lift pass in Ski season. I’ve skied Morzine the past 4yrs and managed to get 1 free day so far… must have spent over £1,000 in passes to do that(!)

Ambrose

Can I get a summer day pass by any chance?

Scamper
    Free Member

In the summer we tried but failed to hand our lift passes in at Les Gets, rather than Morzine, where we purchased. However, we were told to keep them and they can be used as a reduction next summer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Portes du Soliel lift passes’ is closed to new replies.