Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Pointless inventions #43 – bicycle pothole "highlighter"
  • ourmaninthenorth

I don’t mind a bit of Heath Robinson. I don’t mind people thinking of others.

But FFS, what is the point of this? Ride round the holes or pump your tyres up, you tool..!

senorj

Bet they have a stall at cycle show next year. 😀

peachos
    Free Member

i presume that it works when you ride through the pothole, so on my commute where i know where all of the potholes are and i already avoid them it would be pretty much useless then?!

IamSam
    Free Member

The rest of the guy’s stuff is great though, really like the furniture made from reclaimed timber from the Olympic stadiums hoardings.

Think the idea for the pothole marker is actually kind of funny and would be great.

takisawa2

Ace.
    I love the 2012 hoarding sailing boats.

As for the pothole marker, this could be further developed to dispense an amount of quick setting concrete. Eventually potholes would cease to exist.

lipseal
    Free Member

Mines on order 😯

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

turn through 90 degrees, replace road marking paint with rocket, far better idea

cynic-al
    Free Member

Firing rockets at your knees?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

personally i’d go 90 the other way but you go for it and let us know how you get on 😆

Pook

lipseal – Member
    Mines on order

surely mines will make the potholes worse?

nickc

sush, I’m making a potato alphabet, you lot are distracting me…

scu98rkr
    Free Member

I noticed Wokingham borough council were going round marking the pot holes after last winter and someone would fill them in a couple of weeks later.

I also noticed they tended to miss the ones at the side of the road. so I was tempted to buy some spray paint and mark these out myself but never got round.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Pointless inventions #43 – bicycle pothole "highlighter"’ is closed to new replies.