Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • PLAY.COM SCAM
  • chrismiller

Its ironic how there are CRC adverts on the page (well for me anyway).

portlyone

I got it too. Pretty sure it’s the CRC thing as I don’t have an account with play at the email account I received the email to.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

I am sure this will be dilligently investigated and reported by the team at Singletrack Towers and a timely and accurate statement of what has happened and acceptance of blame will appear here from CRC, who will put a warning on the home page of their website to protect their customers whose security they value so highly…

And that a team of flying pigs are about to go past.

klystron5
    Free Member

I received the same scam email yesterday. I wasn’t aware of the ChainReaction issue earlier this year. However, I am sure it is related to that as I use a different email address for each online supplier I use – and the address on this email is the one that I exclusively use for Chainreation orders…..

terrik
    Free Member

Hello! I received this email also. I do not know how I was targeted since I am not a customer of ChainReaction or Play.com. I do not have an account set up at either website. I wonder if the cause of all this will ever be discovered.

hoopdriver
    Free Member

Bet the info came from CRC’s database. The Young Lady in Grey (Fuffykittens (FFS)) ordered some stuff for me from there for me when I was away and set the email to my in-box for the order confirmation etc. The Play.com scam was to my email under her name.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

+1 for receiving the email too.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘PLAY.COM SCAM’ is closed to new replies.