• This topic has 108 replies, 63 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by hols2.
Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)
  • PJs / Jim Jams /Lounge pants 🙄correct time of day ?
  • slackalice
    Free Member

My house joggers are known as my “traditionals” my wife tried to bin my last pair after a few years but I stood firm.

Impressive as that may be, on possibly a number of levels…. mind bleach, now. Please.

DezB
    Free Member

The only dilemma I have about what to wear indoors is – am I likely to go out? to the shop for some mil or something. No way can I go up the Tesco Express wearing jogging bottoms, so I’ll sit around in me chinos just in case. I’m sure nobody would even notice if I wore ahem, lounge pants (I have some), shorts (except in summer) or jogging bottoms out of the house, but I still can’t do it.

perchypanther
    Free Member

PJs / Jim Jams /Lounge pants …….correct time of day ?

Big fan of the PJ / Loungewear since the first sleepless night with a new baby. Walking the floor at 4 a.m is a much more tolerable experience wearing them than doing it in your scants.

Timing is after the evening shower.  That might be 6 pm , might be 11 pm depending on what else is going on.

Never leave the house without proper clothes on . We’re not savages.

hols2
    Free Member

Cool
    null

Not cool
    null

MoreCashThanDash

Please to say I do put “proper” clothes on before any late night child taxi duties.

Surprised how many people seem to live in t-shirts around the house. Either I’m soft for wearing hoodies all the time, or you all have your heating on far too high/often

scotroutes

Surprised how many people seem to live in t-shirts around the house. Either I’m soft for wearing hoodies all the time, or you all have your heating on far too high/often

I’m afraid I suffer from the marriage affliction and have the traditional thermostat battle.

DezB
    Free Member

for some mil or something

Too late to edit – that should’ve ended in a K (not a F) 😀

perchypanther
    Free Member

Too late to edit – that should’ve ended in a K (not a F)

Your Mother in  law will be so disappointed.

DezB
    Free Member

Ha!
    (Don’t you have to be married to have one of those though? 🙂 )

perchypanther
    Free Member

Doesn’t necessarily need to be your Mother in Law

thegoodbyegirl
    Free Member

@slackalice

It is rather bizarre looking at some of the replies…….

I’m kinda glad I’m never gonna meet this lot in real life!

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/020_04012014_09-43.png

derek_starship
    Free Member

^^^ surprised this didn’t make an appearance earlier.

GlennQuagmire
    Free Member

^^^ surprised this didn’t make an appearance earlier.

Me too….it just had to be done 👍

hodgynd
    Free Member

Sorry …I’ve just jumped straight in without reading any of the comments .
    The correct answer is never ..

slackalice
    Free Member

Then you can jump straight back out again and go to the back and work your way through the thread like every one else… we’ve had to… no excuse.

johnx2
    Free Member

my wife tried to bin my last pair after a few years but I stood firm.

…as no doubt so too did the casual trousers, when propped up against the wall.

tetrode
    Free Member

Sweatpants and a t-shirt for me when I’m at home. I want to be comfortable! Also, just to trigger all of the weirdos in the thread who don’t want to be comfy for some reason, I even wear the sweatpants to the supermarket sometimes!

They’re fairly slim fitting and look pretty much like black jeans so no one notices anyway.

hodgynd
    Free Member

@slackalice ..ok ok …
    If you really must wear that sort of attire not a minute before 8.58.30secs pm..

slackalice
    Free Member

@hodgynd see how much more involved and complete you now feel about this thread?. Well done! 😉

tjagain

If you didn’t all try to squeeze yourself into jeans imagining your middleaged dad bod looks cool then you could be comfortable and have the self respect that comes with not wearing pyjamas around the house!

I just don’t get the uncomfortable clothes bit!

funkmasterp

Think of it in degrees of comfort then. There’s something about an old baggy T-shirt and a pair of knackered shorts or joggers that just makes them supremely comfortable. Slacker magic! I love jeans and other trousers, but they just don’t compare for dossing around the house.

somafunk

My self respect has zero correlation to my clothing choice,

matt_outandabout

Just go the whole lungi.

null

jamj1974

In your own home – just wear what you like, who cares!

maccruiskeen

This thread should be appended to the government’s Self Isolation advice page.

DezB
    Free Member

In your own home – just wear what you like, who cares!

+ it’s 2020. Stockings & suspenders are A-OK 😀

maccruiskeen

+ it’s 2020.

And there are networked cameras on your phone, your laptop, your PC, your TV and your doorbell. 🙂

Viewing 29 posts - 81 through 109 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘PJs / Jim Jams /Lounge pants 🙄correct time of day ?’ is closed to new replies.