Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Physiopherapist in Nottingham?
  • Alejandro
    Free Member

Knee isn’t sorting itself out so would like to see one. Can anyone recommend any? I’ve done a Google search but it would be good to have one which somebody can recommend. Thanks.

MoreCashThanDash

I use Alison Smith at Physioplus in Wollaton – next to Balloon Woods traffic lights in fact. Google will produce her number I’m sure.

Small, fierce scottish woman with a mean way with acupuncture needles. Has cured my ITB problem, dodgy knees and a hip joint coming apart.

Carbis

Gerald Wheatcroft at Beeston Physiotherapy Clinic, 12 Chilwell Road, Beeston, Tel. 0115 943 1230. Helped on my recovery from rupturing my ACL and when I tore my ankle ligaments 2 weeks prior to to a walking holiday in New Zealand.

Helped my missus out following a knee injury (5 stitches following being hit at hockey). Know of 6 other people who use or have used him over the years and all have commented on how good he is. If it’s a long term issue it’s worth getting a referral to QMC from your GP as they have a very good orthopedics department.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Jenny sorts me and the wife out when we need it. Plus she rides a bike.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Physiopherapist in Nottingham?’ is closed to new replies.