Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • photobooks……………how irritating!!!!!
  • al1982
    Free Member

just trying to do a photobook for my impending wedding anniversary and they are possibly the one of the most annoying thing ever to do!!

currently using photobox, its just so bloody slow, been working on it for about 3 hours this afternoon and its just decided to crash and loose half of what i’d done! argh!!!!!!

i just hope the outcome is worth the stress!

bencooper
    Free Member

I use Blurb – very good…

convert

I’m a yophoto user. Primarily because they turn around the book and get it to you in a couple of days and I’m usually doing them as a gift and as a man that means it’s always last minute.

pingu66
    Free Member

bobsbooks, tried all of them and this ended up the easiest and with the most features.

Once you get used to it its OK. I think all of them leave a little to be desired.

footflaps

I use Blurb, you download an App and do it all offline.

http://www.blurb.com/user/footflaps

Ewan
    Free Member

+ 1 for Blurb. Excellent.

molgrips
    Free Member

More likely to be your broadband’s fault, I suspect.

aazlad
    Free Member

I always find CEWE easy to make and of a decent quality.

stumpy01

Done a few Photobox ones and never had any problems. The main thing that takes the time is getting it laid out ‘just so’ as I’m quite fussy & indecisive with it.

cbike
    Free Member

The companies don’t store them online for long so print extras, as it might not be there when you go back to print more.

footflaps

The companies don’t store them online for long so print extras, as it might not be there when you go back to print more.

If you use Blurb they seem to store it online for years, plus you have the original design copy on your PC.

richpips
    Free Member

I did a Tesco one once. You download the template, so you can do the design offline at your leisure.

Paper quality was OK, and the colour rendition good.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘photobooks……………how irritating!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.