Home Forums Chat Forum People **** complaining about some traffic lights I’ve had put up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • People **** complaining about some traffic lights I’ve had put up.
  • dannybgoode

Bit of background. I’m a farmer and I’ve managed to make an outrageous profit on selling a patch of land to a developer who’s flinging up some soulless but incredibly expensive 5 bedroom houses (well I didn’t want the working classes anywhere near my property).

As part of the development we’ve had to put up some temporary traffic lights (a shame because I’d sooner people crashed and died – even more so if they’re a cyclist) and some dick is now complaining they’re inconveniencing them.

Bloody outrageous I think but WWSTWD?

ads678

I think you’ll find the dick is complaining that you are inconviniencing him!!

thomasthetankengine
    Free Member

Brilliant! Fight!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Why did you have to put the traffic lights up? Surly that wold be the developer?

Where are these soulless but incredibly expensive 5 bedroom houses?  If they are on the Welsh Borders I may be interested

jekkyl

How much money?

Harry_the_Spider

This forum needs an OUTRAGED button.

Here’s a tale: I was in Southwold earlier in the year and someone complained that the lighthouse was illumiating his tent and he couldn’t sleep. He asked if they could switch it off at night.

captmorgan
    Free Member

Why not offer the complaining git a role, perhaps weaving hair shirts on site, cuts his commute down, stops the lights affecting him and he remains morally superior win-win?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

https://goo.gl/images/cJQAsa

hodgynd
    Free Member

The ungrateful gits ..don’t they know that tiredness kills and that you are saving their lives by ensuring an enforced rest ..

Well Done I say ..keep up the good work

spekkie
    Free Member

OP – were you ever kicked in the head by a horse by any chance?

#Asking for a developer friend.

tomaso
    Free Member

People’s complaints can be quite ironic. Lancaster Castle did a consultation and someone commented that access was difficult, what with it being at the top of a steep hill. Many people when asked what they think can’t think beyond themselves. The modern world seems to be a culture for growing selfishness.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘People **** complaining about some traffic lights I’ve had put up.’ is closed to new replies.