Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pain getting worse, been ordered off the bike
  • Conan257
    Free Member

After my thread a couple of weeks ago about knee pain, and 2 laps around Sherwood yesterday… I suffered a little at the end with knee pain, and today it’s really quite sore.

Doctor has ordered me off the bike with ibuprofen and physio treatment. Great, especially with some nice weather rolling in.

Anyone else stuck without being able/allowed to ride?

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Me broken ankle…..just about not going nuts by lifting weights at the gym and trying to not pile weight on…only 3 more weeks with the cast on…

Just wanna ride though

rich89
    Free Member

Im refusing to accept defeat and putting up with groin pain every time I go out, think I pulled something a few months back lifting weights….what’s an hernia feel like haha

scud
    Free Member

Ruptured EPL tendon in thumb, had tendon transfer surgery a month ago and still got at least a month to go, stuck on exercise bike at gym watching orange narcissists (?) flex in the mirror, but actually getting to concentrate on some structured interval training in

MS
    Free Member

If it’s the ITB get yourself a sports massage. Have exactly the same problem and a massage and a foam roller keeps you on the bike as normal.

mrphil
    Free Member

Cracked elbow and various injuries from last Sunday.

Atleast 2 more weeks off the bike. Also on antibiotics because of a hole in my chin. Gutted.

Hope your knee feels better soon.

themoodster
    Free Member

Bruised rib from a really stupid otb moment, been out of action for three weeks. Yawning, sneezing and sitting up still sore but should be back on the bike in the next week or so I reckon.

jedi

Tore an aductor in my thigh and can’t lift my leg without pain. Riding won’t stop 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pain getting worse, been ordered off the bike’ is closed to new replies.