• This topic has 73 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by csb.
Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Overnight gas build-up potentially causing structural damage to my house
  • clubber
    Free Member

Someone needs to post the badger pic 🙂

MrOvershoot

One of the great joys in life IMO

The morning chorus 😉

zokes
    Free Member

Someone needs to post the badger pic

The thread that keeps on giving 😆

PJM1974
    Free Member

And what better alarm signal than your own “deltic arse” thundering into the the morning air?

This is absolute poetry, I’ve now got to mop the coffee from my screen. 🙂

Bunnyhop

Yes the ‘badger’ pumping away did pop into my mind.

Charcoal tablets in the post to you Binners.

clubber
    Free Member

Where’s Mrs Toast with her photoshop skillz to do a binners/badger montage(!)…?

Bunnyhop

I think we’ll all need the ‘eye bleach’ if Mrs Toast comes up with the goods 8)

higthepig
    Free Member

Is enough pressure created to seat tubeless tyres?

BigJohn

“a) I moved forwards some considerable distance”

Yet again Bullheart has us in tears. This time 😆

Cougar

A valve to pump up your tyres

Riding along,

“Jaysus, what’s that smell?!”

“Oh, sorry lads, I must have a puncture.”

flippinheckler
    Free Member

What does it mean if you fart whenever you cough, apparently a mate of mine does it! 😕

sparkyrhino

Or the holy grail of a sneeze/fart. These get a smile even from my fart facist wife.

bullheart
    Free Member

I weighed around 250lbs at the time, and I moved about 3ft, I kid you not. I was a human version of this;

enfht
    Free Member

My neighbour’s bedroom is next to my bathroom, and recently I’ve noticed he turns his radio on when he hears me walking in the bathroom at 6am before I release the kraken 8)

And he’s good enough not to mention it when we speak which is a bonus 😆 😳

bikebouy
    Free Member

I let one rip whilst in a very shiny Tube Station a few weeks back, I had my winter coat on and thought “I was alone”, but no, as I tried to release one quietly a fellow carrying a skateboard and sporting wild hair passed by and pronounced “sweet”..

MrsBouy still sniggers.

brakes
    Free Member

holy grail of the sneeze/fart

nay the holy grail is the ‘triple threat’ combo of the fart, sneeze and belch.
    only spoken of in legend; comes with the unholy risk of biofluidary expulsion

Cougar

The problem there is, there’s a very clear and present danger that one of them might come with prizes.

brakes
    Free Member

😀 your body congratulates your success with a little gift

molgrips
    Free Member

Hang on – you moved forward measurably? Surely that much force would have been enough to damage your trousers?

ell_tell
    Free Member

What does it mean if you fart whenever you cough, apparently a mate of mine does it!

It means you’re awesome 🙂 I once managed 14 consecutive little squeakers whilst trotting down a flight of steps.

JonBoy
    Free Member

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PSKQ3ZNQ_O8[/video]

JoeG
    Free Member

There are solutions:

You could ask for these for your birthday shreddies

Or you can pop pills

Combustion is always an option/threat

Harry_the_Spider

I once did a fart in a Barnes and Noble bookshop in New York that was so loud and powerful that;

a) I moved forwards some considerable distance

Are you sure that you didn’t just blow the book shelves backwards some considerable distance?

wwaswas

Of course they’re blaming a military jet but we know it was the toast and pate;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17697328

EdwardH

I blame gravity – Roll out of bed, shuffle to bathroom BRAAAPPPP, ahhhh :mrgreen:

And what is it with bookshops, I have to constantly change isles to avoid the ever spreading no-go zone. I think it has to be the pleasurable calming effect of all those books.

Taff
    Free Member

Seriously can’t stop laughin in the office at the moment…. people are watching me…

MartynS

Possibly Binners House..

wwaswas

I have to constantly change isles to avoid the ever spreading no-go zone

speed boat on permanent standby, eh 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bunnyhop

JonBoy – that hippopotamus has me crying with laughter.

higthepig
    Free Member

JonBoy – that hippopotamus has me crying with laughter

+1

derek_starship
    Free Member

JonBoy. That hippo clip is FUNNY. What made it for me is contrast between us two ends. The front end is nonchalantly sniffing and grazing. The back end is in absolute chaos with crap flying and spinning all over to the sound of a petrol chainsaw. Brilliant. I am in tears.

JonBoy
    Free Member

It’s the squeak at the end that does it for me. After the drama it seems like the polite way to finish.

csb

The hippo vid deserves a bump, it’s epic

Viewing 34 posts - 41 through 74 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Overnight gas build-up potentially causing structural damage to my house’ is closed to new replies.