Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 260 total)
  • OT Michael Jackson is dead!
  • hora
    Free Member

KINGTUT, half in jest.

Anyone remember the dance tunes James Brown is dead and James Brown is still alive!

?

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Hes in Never Never Wake Up Land…

simonralli2
    Free Member
    thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

apparently the heart attack wa brought on by food poisoning.

He found a couple of 8 year old nuts an decided to eat them 😛

The atlas jacket, ove by the gramaphone, and pas me my brolly too.

Hated his music and I thought he was one of the most dispicable people on the plannet.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

police say m j’s death is suspicious.they are currently looking for a smooth criminal, he could be black or white but he’s definatly bad and dangerous. they got fingerprints off the wall and they say there was a man in the mirror. they would like to talk to billy jean but they dont wanna be starting something.the police dont stop till they get enough as they found blood on the dance floor. its going to be a tough case but they will beat it, and that as far as cases go its a real thriller.

Sorry, had to be done – got me coat and off to the lakes.

Pickers

I reckon Elvis told him to fake his own death.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Elvis is dead???!!!! 😯

waihiboy
    Free Member

he’s with elvis out in the nevada desert in a trailer park playing WI-FIT

taxi25
    Free Member

Its been a long time since M/J interested me musicaly,and his private/public life has just been a train crash. But as a performer in his prime!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex30DYwQlHU

This is how I’ll remember him.

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

All these high profile celebrity deaths. Gotta love ’em.

They bring out the real hypocrite in all people.

Apart from B3TA, bless ’em. Always ploughing their own particular field of bad taste.

Start as you mean to go on…

😈

tails
    Free Member

jesus its only when you listen to the shit thats at glasto that you realize how talented wacko was. music is dead.

hora
    Free Member

Elvis at 42. Jeesus too young. Watching his live shows, showman supreme.

tails
    Free Member

Elvis at 42. Jeesus too young. Watching his live shows, showman supreme.

lennon 40

marley 36

freddie 45

hendrix 27

jacko was cutting i fine at 50

CountZero

tails, you recon Springsteen, Neil Young, Blur, Fleet Foxes, to name but four, are inferior to Jackson? Christ but your musical tastes are sadly limited. He made a career out of one album, Springsteen alone has released half a dozen superb albums, Neil Young as well. When Leonard Cohen and Joni Mitchell finally go, then I’ll feel genuine sorrow at the loss. You probably don’t even recognise their names or their contribution to the world of music.

hora
    Free Member

Bob Dylan and ageing well

Coyote
    Free Member

Doesn’t drink.
    Doesn’t smoke.
    Doesn’t eat meat.
    Dead at 50.

Lemmy and Keith Richards keep on going! Pass me the Jackie D!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Doesn’t drink.
    Doesn’t smoke.
    Doesn’t eat meat.
    Overdoses on Pethidine
    Dead at 50.

tails
    Free Member

tails, you recon Springsteen, Neil Young, Blur, Fleet Foxes, to name but four, are inferior to Jackson? Christ but your musical tastes are sadly limited. He made a career out of one album, Springsteen alone has released half a dozen superb albums, Neil Young as well. When Leonard Cohen and Joni Mitchell finally go, then I’ll feel genuine sorrow at the loss. You probably don’t even recognise their names or their contribution to the world of music.

you need to calm down you’ll give yourself a heartattack!!, no your right you name some great acts especially springsteen but i feel you have let your preference in music (or your dislike of jackson probably being a nonce) influence your comment. MJ is not my favourite act but the fact he alone out sold glasto and the small fact of having the highest selling album ever would back up my point.

Gary_C

Doesn’t eat meat.

Really…???

tails
    Free Member

anyway bit beside the point

why did this big haired bright eyed boy become this

a possible pedophile.

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 260 total)

The topic ‘OT Michael Jackson is dead!’ is closed to new replies.