Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Orange five ex demo
  • cabbage84
    Free Member

Hi with the release of the 2012 model does anyone know of anywhere selling off ex demos of the 2011 model size 18 required. I know its a long shot as they are so popular but budget means I cant buy a new one

chrisdb
    Free Member

Try Alpine Bikes at Glentress they have an 18. You can put your name down for bikes then when they get to 30 hires they sell them.

legend
    Free Member

worth keeping an eye here: http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/offers/

colin27
    Free Member

Biketreks has a new 18″ ST4 from 2011 going cheap at £2650 with a Hope headset. Don’t know about ex-demo bikes though.

old_mtber
    Free Member

Got mine from Leisure Lakes in 2007. Not an ex-demo but considerably reduced at this time of year and top value from my point of view.

curvature
    Free Member

I got a good deal at Swinnertons at Cannock Chase the the other month.

You just need to ask but bear in mind that you will never get £600 off like you see some of the other brands advertised.

I bought a white 18″ Five Pro and at the time they also had a Neon Green 18″ available.

charles
    Free Member

I am in the process of selling a 2010 orange 5, ex-demo. This has been little used but bears a few marks. I will be selling in the next week or so and will include full spec and loads of pictures then.

charles
    Free Member

sorry forgot this is an 18 as well!

el_diablo
    Free Member

Definitely keep an eye on Orange’s website. I bought my Blood ex-demo for about 60% of the RRP. It was described as 3/5. But most parts had been replaced with new, including the forks and the frame had had a respray. In fact the only used parts were the wheels, front mech and cranks.

cabbage84
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice managed to get one from alpine bikes for £1716 just need to wait till its done all its demo rides now

cabbage84
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice managed to get one from alpine bikes for £1716 just need to wait till its done all its demo rides now

totalshell

getting a 2011 five for 1716 is a great deal!

cabbage84
    Free Member

Thats what i thought its done 30 rides but still looks new seemingly as it is completely helitaped

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Orange five ex demo’ is closed to new replies.