Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Orange Bikes – where in Bristol or near by? P7 wanted
  • agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I’m after a P7, and live in Bristol. Does anyone know who the local dealers are? Orange’s site says BikeUK, but I dont think they do

Dibbs
    Free Member

Their sister shop in Taunton (Ralphies) do, so I’m sure they do as well.

MrNutt
    Free Member

you could try Red Planet Bikes in Swindon, They are a Premier dealer, Don’t know if they have any P7’s but I did notice a crush going cheap yesterday!

tell em I sent ya 😉

Tiboy

Cyclesurgery in filton keep a wide range of orange bikes in stock, including P7 S and pro last time I was in there. And the guys in there are excellent

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

Thanks Tiboy – they have a few in stock, probably the wrong size, but I drop in later to check

coatesy
    Free Member

Shedloads in stock at Sunset in Cardiff, only a short swim to get there.

theflatboy
    Free Member

from what i’ve heard you just have to wander the brisolian streets and sooner or later you’ll acquire a load of free highend bikes…

backhander
    Free Member

I have to agree with tiboy, cyclesurgery are excellent. It’s colocated with snow and rock in filton. If they don’t appear to have what you want, it’s always worth asking as for some reason they have stack out the back which they don’t display.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Orange Bikes – where in Bristol or near by? P7 wanted’ is closed to new replies.