Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Orange Bikes Announces ‘A New Dawn’
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Big sale on their website – bikes through to groupsets, forks and brakes etc.

wheelsonfire1

Does anyone know how the “New Dawn” is going? It’s all very quiet!

mashr

Not really surprising when the old owner is the new owner and the old frame builder is the new frame builder. They’ve not even hit the delete key for any of the range yet

kelvin

I doubt they’d delete any model they still have stock of.

Anyway, isn’t the “new dawn” all about consolidating frame fabrication and bike building for UK models onto one site…? Going to take more than a few weeks that!

chakaping
    Free Member

Anyway, isn’t the “new dawn” all about consolidating frame fabrication and bike building for UK models onto one site…? 

You’ll know better than me Kelvin, but I suspected the thing about moving to one site was by necessity because they’d lost one of them – but with a proactive spin put on it.

As above, I’d expect them to gradually rationalise the range as lines sell through.

They’ve no shortage of bikes with cutting edge geometry so they’d be nuts to bring out any new models IMO.

wheelsonfire1

The “New Dawn” is upon us! This was sent to a friend..

https://mailchi.mp/orangebikes/the-orange-phase-evo-9367448?e=537c2a5b48

rOcKeTdOg

Well it looks better than the old ebike, but that’s not really a hard thing to achieve! It’s still no looker though. But apparently it’s great at everything so who cares about looks. Johnathon should buy one

Kamakazie

Looks good but I’d still want a bottle mount. Surely something like the YT custom fidlock bottle could fit?!

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.