Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Opinions of the Specialized Camber FSR Comp 2011
  • w4tto
    Free Member

Narrowed my searching down to the above, has anyone tested this bike out or have one themselves. Could do with knowing if its any good before I take the leap…

Cheers guys n gals,

Wookster

demo series on the go at the moment link on the spesh web page mate.

bassspine
    Free Member

we’ve got a Camber test bike in our shop, it looks great. It’s too small for me 🙁

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Theres a demo in the shop I work in. I’ve had a quick play and it seems to be a cracking bike. Nimble, light and generally sorted feeling. If I was in the market for a trail bike now, I’d be seriously considering getting the basic model, selling all the low spec stuff and building it up with my own spec stuff.

That said, its been a while since I’ve seriously looked at Spesh and I’m equally impressed by the stumpjumper and the Enduro too.

stumpy01

If it’s anything like my 2010 Stumpjumper fsr then it’ll be a great bike.

When I found out the Camber was being introduced, I did wonder if it would have been a more suitable bike for me, as I’m not convinced I need 140mm travel but like the geometry.

ChrisI

Having had a quick sit on one, its very very similar to my 2010 Stumpy Comp. Its made of M4 alloy instead of M5, and the welds arent as smooth, but hell, if you didnt look too closely you would assume its a Stumpy. Good spec and all, I dont think you’d be disapointed with it 8)

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

I can’t honestly say the welds are any different to any other spesh I’ve worked on.

w4tto
    Free Member

cheers for the help and advice guys, much appreciated.. 🙂

kaiser
    Free Member

Demoed one for 15 mins and was not particularly impressed tbh .maybe cos I’d been riding a lot of higher end stuff before and also have a 5 spot myself. very difficult to tell much on a short demo though particularly if the bike doesn’t fit 100% which is invariably the case.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Opinions of the Specialized Camber FSR Comp 2011’ is closed to new replies.