Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Only 5 days until some amazing USA riding!…
  • ltheisinger
    Free Member

….And I just had to say something!

You know what it is like when you are soooooo excited about something and everyone else around you is bored of hearing about it (not that you’re going to be interested), but you just have to say something to someone…..unfortunately that’s you!

Off to California on Friday for some awesome riding and I can’t wait!

If there are any Californian riders reading this then get in touch, as all additional ideas of places to ride would be welcomed. 😀

hilton83
    Free Member

Well envious!! take some spends with you bike parts are super cheap! i went to california in march and came home with a trek remedy! saved £500 over uk price!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

hilton83 – Member

Well envious!! take some spends with you bike parts are super cheap! i went to california in march and came home with a trek remedy! saved £500 over uk price!

Yep! Extra money ready to go (could be a nightmare though as we’re visiting the Santa Cruz factory!)

hilton83
    Free Member

oh dear maybe don’t take your credit cards then haha

busydog
    Free Member

There’s a poster on here who lives in the Bay Area named Charlie Kelly I think–posting name is repackrider and he has a website. He sounds like he knows California coastal riding inside and out.

scaredypants

are you the guy I was going to lend some guidebooks ?
    (orange and san diego areas)

email me if so

ltheisinger
    Free Member

scaredypants – Member

are you the guy I was going to lend some guidebooks ?
    (orange and san diego areas)

email me if so

YES! I completely forgot about that.

RepackRider
    Free Member

2retro4u
    Marin County, Cali

There’s a poster on here who lives in the Bay Area named Charlie Kelly I think–posting name is repackrider and he has a website. He sounds like he knows California coastal riding inside and out.

We’re scheduled to ride this Sunday.

RepackRider
    Free Member

2retro4u
    Marin County, Cali

Looks like they got here.

yunki
    Free Member

From Dartmoor to California… Have a great time guys.. 😀

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Nice one Charlie! You got that on here damn quick! The ride was awesome and thanks again.

PS: You do great BBQ ribs & that beer is the best! 😆

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Here’s some of the ones I got…

timnwild

Man, I’d love to go there. I’ve got family in Sonoma – but how to persuade the family I need to go there by myself for a whole week?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Only 5 days until some amazing USA riding!…’ is closed to new replies.