Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Online estate agents
  • rossburton
    Free Member

Any recommendations for good or bad ones? Purple Bricks are probably the most popular around here (in that I’ve actually seen their boards up), but House Simple claim to be an award winner for best online agent. Anyone have any opinions?

robdob
    Free Member

Check in my history – I used House Network, they’ve been going for a long time. I used them and they were amazing, couldn’t fault them.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Check in my history – I used House Network, they’ve been going for a long time. I used them and they were amazing, couldn’t fault them.

POSTED 10 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

I have to say, despite deriding the idea, I was very impressed with the photos, and their service clearly worked.

robdob
    Free Member

My experience with normal estate agents when trying to buy a house further reinforced my determination never to use a traditional one ever again!

There is one in particular I am going to go the sellers house and let them know how their EA behaved with us as it was shockingly bad.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Our house is up for sale with House Simple. Their photographer was very good, their customer service, at this stage, is very good. The user facing website and booking system is perhaps a little confusing, but we’ve managed 7 viewings since Friday and we’ve had one offer (which we’ve declined although it’s for the ‘offers over’ price as it’s only just gone up for sale).

Overall, so far, I’d use them again.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Our local Purple Bricks guy was brilliant, out of four agents he was the only one to suggest converting the loft, which i am now doing, £15k approx and looking to be on budget.
    We think it should add about £60k to the value.
    All the local estate agents wanted to do was sign us up, couple of them said it wasn’t worth doing the loft.
    Needless to say, when we sell, Purple Bricks will be our choice.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Online estate agents’ is closed to new replies.