Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • online dating, control AND freak bonus!
  • iDave
    Free Member

a woman friend was sent this today as a very first message from a guy. somewhat disturbing….. he didn't even say Hi, and LOL. And this is not a wind-up……

>>>>
    The only way the US government will allow a foreign woman to move to america permanately is if she ….has reatives in USA }…. or if she gets married to an american man.but the law requires that she must meet him first in person before we can apply for a marrige visa.. . Therefore you must come to USA …… you only need to get a passort and you do not need a visa to meet me here in USA………..you must come here to meet me because i get sick on a plane and I cannot fly very far anymore on a airplane to travel to your country because your country is too far away for me to travel to …… and then if we like each other after you arrive here in USA we can get married while you are here and by that marriage you will autiomatically be allowed to live in USA forever ..

I am 45 5'10" 170lbs single white man living in united states of america loyal nondrinker no drugs no kids. I have no friends anymore …I have no social phobia I just outgrew the party lifestyle and now i love peaceful privacy. I enjoy flea markets concerts traveling boating and especially camping but open to other things too. I traveled to many foreign countries and loved living out in western parts of the USA. I can relocate anywhere in USA or canada. I have high morals . I never want kids considering the millions of people suffering on earth. I am friendly and a flexible thinker not domineering but everyone has requirements …and you can send to me your requirments.. i will describe my requirments if we were in a live together relationship or marriage so you can determine if this is what you are looking for…..I hate to be so formal in asking you all the above questions and requirments making it sound like a job interview but in reality a relationship is a job and an obligation that two people must fullfill for each other ….so it is best to hear eachothers requirments now before we meet or fall in love to avoid arguing latter because we did not discuss these things first . I am only looking for a woman who matchs all the following…….

This is a pre-typed auto response letter..Please type your answers in …..CAPITAL LETTERS…. after the dotted line spaces after each of the following 28 questions:
    1…You must be able to allways go visit your friends withoutt bringing me along with you and never bring your friends home if we were living together………………………

2………..Also you would not go visit or talk on the phone to any other male friends…and i would not talk 2 female tfriends………………………………………………………….
    . .
    3…..you should enjoy sex not just during the honeymoon and be devoted and emotionaly stable enough to give your man sex oraly every day …and i ussually do want it every day but sometime i skip a day or two days…….and i would give u oral or regular sex when ever u want it …..because that is gods plan….so both of us will not feel unloved or unwanted….naturally if 1 person is sick sex should not be required that day

4…..you would never have any children living with us …………………….

5…..you would agree to take the abortion pill to end any accidental pregnantcy that might occur ……………………………………………………
    6…… you must be able to tolorate my cigarette smoke in the same room and in the car……………………………………………………………………….

9…..you must be a natural woman who dose not shave her pubic hair……………………………

There are alot of scams on the internet of women who ask the man to send money to her for a air plane ticket and other expenses and then after the women gets the money she changes her mind or she purposely never buys the plane ticket and she never comes to USA to meet the man………so to avoid that problem I will not send money to women for any reason but instead I will buy a non- refundable and non-transferable airplane ticket for you here in the USA and have it electronically sent to your country that way if you decide not to use the ticket to come to meet me you will not be able to get a cash refund for the ticket and you will not be able to use the ticket or transfer the ticket to anyone else .. .

There are also women who just want to marry an american man so she can become an american citizen by marriage without really loving the man…..but please be aware that if the marriage ends in a divorce the US government will not allow the woman to stay in the usa and she will then be deported back to her home country. The US government also will order a criminal background check from the police in her home country for every woman who gets married to a american man. as part of the immigration process .

I own a house and car and have enough income to support myself and to provide for your food shelter and clothing and buy you a car but you will have to get a full or part time job to pay for the cost of gas and insurance for your car if you want a car or other things that you want.. I go camping all most every weekend all year long and I love living a rather simple life and I do not dance nor do i ever get dressed up and I allways wear jeans and t shirt and I do not intend to change these things…but i would allways find time to spend with you.and do things togethe
    10…….This day and age you never know who you might meet so i will describe some things important to me so you can decide if we could proceed further.. I am looking for a permanate relationship with a woman who is sane and has good values….for example I am not looking for a woman who has ever been involved with a lesbian or a gay guy or a black guy or biker guy or had anal sex or threesomes or wife swaping or nude beaches or listens to rap music…………………………………….

11 … Please type a list of all your requirments that you would expect from me so i can consider them and let you know if i can accept all of your requirments…………………………………………………..

12……When is the earliest date that you can come here to meet me…………

13….. how long can you stay here when you come here to meet me………………..

14……are you prepared to leave your family and friends behind and not see them again maybe for many years after you move to USA permanately………………………………………………………………..

15 … Do you have any disabilities or health problems if so please explain to me what you have because the US government will review every womans past medical records and also order her to get a medical exam from a doctor anyway as part of the immigration process and the government will not allow her to enter the USA if she has certain types of medical problems……………………………………

16… Do you have a job in your country if so what kind of work do you do and what other kinds of work have you done in the past or are you able to do …………………………………………………….
    17 ….Have you ever been to USA……………………

18……have you ever applied for a visa to come to USA in the past,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

…………………………………….

Hairychested
    Free Member

Phew, that's better than applying for the Child Benefit in Britain.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

So just move on.. unless she really wants to move to usa?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Run away!

And don't look back!

boxelder

Wow, his spelling's terrible – it's a non-starter.

Who said romance is dead.

ski
    Free Member

Wow!

A real cach for someone, ladies, form an orderly queue…..

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

what a nice man 🙂

shermer75
    Free Member

Internet dating, hey? The odds are good but the goods are odd!… 😉

luked2
    Free Member

So he's bought some spam software and sent this spam to about a hundred million email addresses.

Even if only 0.01% take this seriously, he's now setup with ten thousand women.

He's sifting through the replies right now….

baldSpot
    Free Member

summary?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

no, wintery…

BruceM
    Free Member

Sounds more like a mail order bride….
    Scary

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

think of it as a free holiday in the States – just fail to meet up with toxic bloke 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

good call sfb, i'll make that suggestion

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Send me his email address…….

skidartist
    Free Member

Only eighteen pre-conditions, Prince Buster managed to get by with just the ten

Still you don't need to go all the way to the US to find a control freak, we have our own home grown ones, complete with a table of suitable height-to-waist-to-hip ratios, and the requirement that you respect his wishes to have the queen killed.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

respect his wishes to have the queen killed.

"However I cannot offer a woman riches. I live off welfare and have done for years – it is a reliable, though low, income "

so much less trouble than working 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

Obviously, I am a highly educated person

not quite seeing any obvious tell-tale signs of that?

Tiger6791

Do you think I came on a bit strong?……

You must answer after the… in CAPITAL LETTERS

epicyclo

It's amazing such a great catch is still single. He's going to make some lucky woman very happy…

IanMunro
    Free Member

Pics?

CountZero

I have no friends anymore

Really?
    Well, go figure, I can't, for one second imagine why.
    RUN AWAY!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘online dating, control AND freak bonus!’ is closed to new replies.