Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • On-One merino socks
  • aracer
    Free Member

How thick are the Thicky ones? How thin are the Thinny ones? Are they any good? I’m after a normal thickness sock rather than a thick walking sock – but guessing the Thinny ones are very thin. Or are they rubbish (in which case any recommendations for something good On-One sell for >£7.51, <£10 – socks seemed an obvious one as I’ll always happily have more wool socks).

althepal

Got 3 pairs of the thickies- no where near as thick as a walking sock. Almost thinner than a cotton sports sock really.
    But very warm for all that and a bargain to boot- groan.

montylikesbeer

Ive got the thick ones.

Not over thick and have not effected my road shoe fit.

V warm and as above superb value for money.

andymc06
    Free Member

Can recommend the thickies. Not bulky but about 10x thicker than the Endura Baa Baas I bought!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

andymc06 – Member
    Can recommend the thickies. Not bulky but about 10x thicker than the Endura Baa Baas I boug

That’s not hard, though. They’re stupidly thin. I’ve destroyed both my 2 pairs in about 3 months. 🙁

Dogsby

I have both Thickies and Thinnies and love them both. Thickness were excellent on the winter and I have just bought some Thinnies which are proving excellent now the weather has cheered up. Only issue is Mrs D keeps pinching them to run in.

robowns
    Free Member

The thickies are great

tomaso
    Free Member

The thin ones are quite thin, but are nice and toasty. They don’t come much above the ankle. Perfect for spring/summer/autumn.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘On-One merino socks’ is closed to new replies.