Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Older topics, am I missing something?
  • PJay
    Free Member

Apparently the Bike forum has 721 topics but when I access it I get a page of topics and no links to the pages of the older topics.Beneath the topics there’s a banner ad, a list of ‘hot tags’ and a search function but no links to other pages. On the Chat forum below the topics there are links to other pages withing the forum. How do I view older topics in the bike forum?

simonralli2
    Free Member

When I am in the bike forum I have a list of additional pages at the bottom to click on to get there. Maybe it’s your browser or something?

PJay
    Free Member

They’re definately not there for me in the bike forum but they are in the chat forum and classified, strange!

I’m running IE7. Do you get the RSS Feed icon and link in the bike forum, I get it for the chat forum and classifieds but not the bike forum (I do see it when viewing a post within the bike forum though)?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yep – on the bike forum I can see a link to RSS feeds, although I have no idea what that is!

PJay
    Free Member

Now they’re back and the banner ad and ‘hot tags’ section has vanished! It could be that I had an old version or some such thing in my browser cache, it seems to be working now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Older topics, am I missing something?’ is closed to new replies.