Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)
  • older men, younger girls…………pervs???
  • marsdenman
    Free Member

Hi Jane, yep, having led an equally sheltered life I can say it was an eye opener for sure……

IanMunro
    Free Member

At 30, I pretty much have no interest in anyone under about 25ish, they seem a bit, well, immature I suppose. I'm not sure whether that age will rise as I get older or whether I'll be 70 and still reckoning that 25 is about right.

I'm 10 years older and it's still about that figure. It then becomes the dilemna as to whether to letch at the mum or the daughter. In light of the new ageism legislation I try to letch at both so that no one gets upset.

cinnamon_girl

IanMunro – you should be ashamed of yourself 🙄

radoggair
    Free Member

perv is a harsh word……… but i definately like the ladies. Any opportunity to look at hot girls and i'll have a look, whether its walking thru shopping centres or going to tesco's. I cant see an issue with it. My biggest problem is i normallyalways get caught by other half, so a quick 'she's hot, but your hotter' quote always gets me out of it.

As i say, its o.k to look at the menu, as long as i dont order of it ( not even an appetiser :lol:)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Cringeworthy, but not necessarily pervy. Actually, sad is probably a better description.

BlingBling
    Free Member

If the grass is on the pitch let's play!

clareymorris

If you find someone attractive youfind them attractive, but there here is a huge difference between appreciating an attractive person and actually making them feel uncomfortable. A knowing smile/look to someone across a bar in a "Oh hell….I've noticed you" way is far more sexy than a pervy leer, and much more fun 😀

ton

clareymorris

i gave you a knowing smile/look at the whinlatter enduro.

you just blanked me………… 😥 😉

clareymorris

Nooooooo surely not – sod the knowing look – shout next time!!!!!!! 😆

CountZero

Clarey gets it absolutely right. If I see a particularly pretty/attractive girl/woman, then I'm going to look admiringly, of course, but I try to be as discrete as possible, even my glasses have a mirrored finish when they're clear. 😉

clareymorris

By the way I meant "Oh Hellllo", not "oh Hell"……….oh well
    ;-P!!!!!!!!

dangerousbeans
    Free Member

So when the lasses and ladies in my unit perve over celebs, the fireman at the station round the corner, the bloke who comes to test the fire alarms or any goodlooking lad when we go out together do the same rules apply?

Are they disgusting letches too?

Nowt more crude than a group of nurses on the town.

samuri
    Free Member

you just blanked me…………

She probably thought you were a bit of a perv. 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

There's a right not to be leered at?

You might think there should be, but there isn't.

samuri
    Free Member

It must be a nightmare for attractive people when they have all these 'leering' problems. I feel for you all. I can only hope that that when I GET A **** GRIP on life, I'll realise what's really important and have time to have a good bitch about people staring at my crotch rather than being repeatedly rejected simply because I don't fit in with the conventional current view of beauty.

Ugly people: Don't worry about it, I suspect that while attractive people appear to have a much better life than you and get way more sex than you could ever hope for simply based on their looks, they're clearly very sensitive about the subject and probably sit rocking on the bathroom floor for hours on end in their underpants about a 1mm wide faint blemish that's appeared on their cheek.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I'd do you samurai, on your chat alone. If you're a minger so much the better!

samuri
    Free Member

Thanks. You're in luck, I'm about as appealing as a mange ridden badger. Plus, one thing that the lookers have missed, is that mingers try much harder.

zaskar
    Free Member

Check Fridays A&A…samuri took honours! 😉

DrJ

A friend of mine who has had a number of relationships with older men told me that they are less selfish in bed and more confident.

Or maybe she just told me that to make me feel better ..

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

I live 50 metres from the sea in Southern Spain where the beaches in August are full of topless girls. The question I have is how often can I walk the dog along the seafront each day before I´m classed a perv?

CHB

alan, depends. Does the dog have a bone?

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I think some of the guys on here miss the point, and possibly a lot of opportunities.

If you think a woman is attractive or sexy, its ok to smile, pass a compliment, joke or whatever. Treat her as sexy in a respectful way. You might get somewhere.

Leering with your mates, looking totally desperate, making loud crude comments etc – well, the sad thing is that you make it obvious you need to feel safe hiding in groups of other cowering blokes. Showing loud and clear you don't have the guts to try to approach a woman and risk being rejected. So you embarrass girls and drive them away – looking cheap yourselves in the process.

Why do this to yourselves? Don't you have any self respect? Or any bravery?

Oh and if you really love someone, age does not matter, not unless the relationship is only based on sex and/or self image. I used to date someone with a 17 year difference.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

there here is a huge difference between appreciating an attractive person and actually making them feel uncomfortable. A knowing smile/look to someone across a bar in a "Oh hell….I've noticed you" way is far more sexy than a pervy leer, and much more fun

I totally agree. Eye contact can get one into a LOT of trouble!!!

I reckon your mates letchy comments were just them establishing their ongoing virility – nothing to do with the girls per-se and they would run a mile if they were approached. It's a bloke thing.

Viewing 23 posts - 81 through 103 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘older men, younger girls…………pervs???’ is closed to new replies.