Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 103 total)
  • older men, younger girls…………pervs???
  • ton

i went out the other night with a few blokes i used to play rugby with.
    one of them is married with 2 teenage daughters, 16 and 18. he is 50.
    the other blokes are 42 and 45.
    all night long the older bloke and one of the others did nothing but leer, stare and make out of order comments about young girls that were out in the pubs we went in.
    i went and sat down out of the way on 2 occasions cos i was a bit embarrased.
    why do older blokes want to be messing around with girls in their teens and 20s.
    i like my ladies a bit more on the mature side.

am i out of order thinking my mates are old pervs??

thejesmonddingo

Yes,but then I'm 54.
    Ian

Smee
    Free Member

What's perverted about a bloke looking at a burd?

saladdodger
    Free Member

Cannot see a issue but still I am a toy boy 😳

now if they were after young lads now that would be a issue

roblerner
    Free Member

It's only natural, from a evolutionary biology perspective. Women in their early 20's are more fertile, so can have more babies than older women.

Innit.

Moses

They're probably just a bit frustrated.
    But so long as it wasn't too pervy; live & let live, I reckon.

alexonabike

Any behavior like that, no matter what age deserves nothing less than two fingers and a pint in their face.

Dogs.

Can't girls go out without be made to feel like meat?

BlingBling
    Free Member

No, it's completely normal.

Get off your high horse.

mooman
    Free Member

You mean some blokes don`t comment on fit birds?

Drac

Can't girls go out without be made to feel like meat?

Some girls go out so they can feel some meat.

chvck
    Free Member

😆

Smee
    Free Member

Women are far worse than guys for doing this.

cinnamon_girl

Pulls up a chair, pours a glass of champagne, removes killer heels …

grumm
    Free Member

To me the issue is the incessant perving – the age of the girls (as long as they are legal ;)) is irrelevant.

Nick

It's impossible to say without pics, then we can rate them out of ten on various attributes.

tankslapper
    Free Member

I thought men looking at women is human nature? Oh sorry that's right STW forum members have evolved………….

Dame you Darwin

Nick

the age of the girls (as long as they are legal ;)) is irrelevant.

So it would be ok for a 50 year old to leer at a 16 year old but not a 14 year old, that would be paedophilia yes? What about if they were in Spain?

Drac

What about if they were in Hungary?

Now you being silly how would they see someone in Hungry sat in their local.

ton

when my daughter gets to sixteen, i hope she does not attract the kind of attention these two were implying she would like.
    if i heared anyone talking to or about her in such a way i would gladly smash their faces in………… 😀

grumm
    Free Member

So it would be ok for a 50 year old to leer at a 16 year old but not a 14 year old, that would be paedophilia yes?

Technically paedophilia means being attracted to pre-pubescent children…

Nick

Sorry Drac, changed it to Spain, suprised that the age of consent there is only 13, and figured that quite a lot of 50 year old blokes probably go there on holiday with their teenage kids…

Drac

What if they were in Madagascar then?

mogrim

What about if they were in Spain?

Er, it'd be socially unacceptable too? Or do you think people get married at 12 out here???

stumpyjon

Mmm, depends on the age really. Some of my colleagues have sussed out any school kid wearing black is sixth form and therefore over 16 so OK to perv at, ones in blue are out of bounds.

I like a firm young thing as much as the next bloke (checks Dale Winton isn't in the room), but I agree anyone under 20 seems a bit wrong (I'm 38 if that helps). 20+ maybe OK, but I have to say I'm finding older women more and more attractive these days, b*gger just dropped my walking stick. I just like to think that anyone I'm perving at could give as good as she gets if that makes sense. Think the last thing I'd want is some soppy, no personality, no experience teenager.

Constant verbal perving also gets on my nerves, it just makes blokes sound desperate and pathetic. We all have those thoughts, the more evolved amongst us keep them to ourselves or as another of my colleagues delicate puts it,'put it in the w*nk bank'.

Blurboy
    Free Member

Ton – Never forget when out riding once one of my 50 year old riding buddies leered at a rather attractive 17 year old…who came over and gave me, her 50 something father a hug and a kiss…he was instantly overcome with perveness. Daughter saw the funny side though and she was more than a match for my mate believe me!

Nick

The point made was that it is okay as long as it's legal, age of consent in Spain is 13, so it's 'legal', I was challenging the notion that it being legal makes it ok.

grumm
    Free Member

I dunno, why is it ok to be really pervy and creepy just because the women happen to be, say, 25 rather than 18 though? It's still wrong surely?

BillyBull
    Free Member

It's part of male nature but doesn't mean it's right. Ton we've met on the Kielder ride. I don't know if you remember but I also play rugby and it does appear to be part of a ladish culture. Having said that I can be guilty of the same sort of comments within the club house for lads banter but not out in front of lasses and in ear shot. And to be honest if any of the sort of patter the rugby lads sometimes give were to pull a lass I don't think I would be interested if that's her aspirations.

mogrim

The point made was that it is okay as long as it's legal, age of consent in Spain is 13, so it's 'legal', I was challenging the notion that it being legal makes it ok.

Learn something new everyday, I'd never have thought that 13 was legal – at least not with an adult. Apparently it's legal as long as it's consensual. I'm guessing it's still that way as gypsy families often marry very early.

It's certainly acceptable to enjoy looking at members of the opposite sex – both men and women – although from personal experience it's best not to do so openly when your wife is standing next to you 🙄

uplink
    Free Member

when my daughter gets to sixteen, i hope she does not attract the kind of attention these two were implying she would like.
    if i heared anyone talking to or about her in such a way i would gladly smash their faces in…………

You best stay in then ton

My 19 yr old has just gone out & TBH it's scary

firestarter
    Free Member

my cousin is 21 and i struggle to have a sensible conversation with her as she is so immature i dont know what her 40 something hubby sees in her. Other than the size eight figure with 32e baps of course lol but at the wedding my toddler kept calling him granddad which was funny 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I think it's ok to think it sometimes. If you're in your late thirties and forties, you can't help thinking an attractive girl is attractive, no matter how old she is. But being leery and dirty-old-man and speaking those thoughts aloud for your mates to hear and then engage in how-low-can-we-go banter is naughty. Personally, I'm sure I've been guilty of finding a say, 15 or 16 year old attractive…normally as soon as they speak and reveal the extent of their mental ages, that is the point at which the attraction vanishes.

A lot of men have growing-up issues and the heady mixture of attractive women young enough to be their daughters and beer is sometimes too much for them to handle.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Its all right to look but not to make anyone feel uncomfortable.. Ive lost count how many times Ive been in Witherspoons on a Friday night and half the punters are girls that you know are probably still at school but are dressed to kill and want to be noticed. Then theres the parties that come in dressed for a theme night. Hen nights spring to mind. As an older person on this forum I think, ok, look, but dont leer, let them enjoy their evening, its probably brightened yours up etc

Bro-Bra
    Free Member

Ton, If you have a son you only have one d*ck to worry about, it you have a daughter you unfortunately have millions of d*cks to worry about.

ton

mate, too late to worry about my son……
    he became a dad 2 weeks ago……………aged 17 😯

DaveGr
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with appreciating beauty in all it's forms, even if they're 25 years younger than you*. But the old adage "you can window shop but don't handle the goods" springs to mind.

I have nothing in common with most sub 25 year olds I meet except for one girl I met at the Edale YHA earlier this year. To my eternal shame I decided to go for a solo ride on the bike 🙁

* speaking as a middle aged bloke who hasn't yet bought into the slippers and cocoa routine.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

I'm 16yrs older than my missus, who's 10yrs older than my eldest from my previous marriage. 😯

cinnamon_girl

Perhaps they feel that it is expected of them to make those sorts of comments?

Perhaps they have no respect for themselves?

It's OK to perve but be discreet about it (speaking as a middle-aged female having a mid-life crisis).

ton

i like middle aged females……………but not in a pervy way.. 😉

cinnamon_girl

Must confess not sure how I would feel if blokes were talking about my rather gorgeous adult daughter in that manner.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 103 total)

The topic ‘older men, younger girls…………pervs???’ is closed to new replies.