Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)
  • Old men in gym changing rooms.
  • themightymowgli
    Free Member

Working in haulage I use truckstop/public/communal showers most days of the week. These people on the whole, do not have gym body’s. Some might not have seen their own manhood for some time. Initially, I guess it is odd chatting with Trev the tarmaccer whilst he rubs soap over his bulging hairyness or noticing Stobart Stu turn away to put his socks on before his Ys but you just get used to it. You get on with it.

Maybe it’s because they’re old and a bit senile. Maybe you should offer to help them get dressed. Care in the community. Do your bit.

Or maybe just don’t stare

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Its a great place to go to thoroughly depress other males.

I thought face sitting was banned. Or was it only the filming of it?

Either way, getting changed is one thing, windmilling is another. If you want to really air-dry the goolies just head to a sauna where it’s more likely to be expected.

schmiken

I’m only 30 but have no problems with being naked in the changing rooms. I’m not an exhibitionnist but find it strange how many people tare determineed to ensure they slways cover up or just don’t have showrrs after exercising.

I’m going to blame the fact that schools no longer make kids wash after PE.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Its when they use it to hang their towel you’ve got to worry.

footflaps

Its when they use it to hang their towel you’ve got to worry.

Other men have tried to hand their towel on your knob?

joshvegas
    Free Member

My record is 5 etc etc

😉

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

My record is 5 etc etc

Wet or dry? It makes a difference to how impressed I might be.

joshvegas
    Free Member

dry coz everone uses the hand dryer these days hadn’t you heard?

dudeofdoom

I don’t get the tackle out convos tbh…..

I’d be more worried about that thang where you bash asses in a busy changing room …me being a speccy git

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

I don’t really have any nakedness hang ups. Probably used to as a teenager, but having fathered 3 strapping lads in quick succession I’m pretty secure that my tackle is up to the job it was meant for. I don’t really care what it looks like or what other people think of it. At the gym I do tend to just crack on with getting changed, pardon the pun. Because of this I don’t really notice how long other people stay naked for, and what else they are doing. Seems some people spend a bit too much tine taking in the view…..do you do this in the toilets too?!

thecaptain
    Free Member

Serious question, what is “too comfortable being naked”? How uncomfortable should I feel? I mean, I don’t exactly go around slapping strangers in the face with my cock, but I don’t get scared at the idea that someone else might see it.

I can certainly remember the insecurities of youth, but don’t feel any duty to maintain them.

vermillion
    Free Member

He doesn’t specify old me here.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqDqrG7DyjU[/video]

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The old men are great. Who else is there to help you wash your out of reach bits?

Always very obliging and helpful at our gym. I wonder if I should tip occasionally

And great with the kids when you have your hands full

hora
    Free Member

Sadly it was last acceptable to towel whip someone at school. 🙁

I was renowned for towel whips 😆 er..

fasthaggis

Pah,some real lightweights on here.
    A real test is when you get asked to wash a hairy arsed Yorkshire man’s back in the showers. >>Pithead Baths<<
    😀

jimjam
    Free Member

thecaptain – Member

Serious question, what is “too comfortable being naked”? How uncomfortable should I feel?

I used that phrase euphemistically, referring to the guys who go to gym to hang out in the changing rooms, as opposed to working out. It appears to be a relatively common phenomenon.

For context I went to art school and spent longer than most people staring at wrinkly old balls and saggy old tits. I didn’t enjoy it, but I wasn’t repulsed by it either. When the models took a break they’d put their robe on, have a cup of tea/coffee and have a chat and look at our work. It was all very normal, apart from one woman who strolled around in the buff. Most of my classmates, girls especially found it a bit off to say the least.

Apart from our partners, almost all of our social interactions in this society happen when we’re fully dressed. Changing rooms and public showers are a means to an end, that end is getting washed and changed. Some people seem to treat it like a social club, or I suspect a free peep show for the w*nk bank.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

dry coz everone uses the hand dryer these days hadn’t you heard?

youll only do that with a Dyson Airblade once…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

😀

aracer
    Free Member

Austrian (or various other European – Austria is just where I experienced this most recently) mixed saunas would really blow the minds of some of you lot. I found it quite amusing on a multinational selection event there I was the only Brit to do what everybody from all the other countries did!

I do find it a bit strange what hang ups people seem to have about this. OK so I am an old man now, but have been regularly training at the canoe club since my early 20s – communal changing there, sometimes very full changing room after a session, and unlike gyms we all know each other quite well so busy chatting away (and taking the piss) whilst getting changed – I couldn’t say I pay much attention to how many clothes anybody has on.

I do find it interesting that you suggest that – it’s not something which had ever occurred to me.

hora
    Free Member

I’ve used saunas regularly since the age of 13.
    So kinda use to seeing flesh as the European norm.

bearnecessities

hora
    Free Member

I prefer the latter. Hate holding my stomach in.

aracer
    Free Member

Ah, but the one I mention above was at a selection event for a sporting competition, mostly under 30, all sporty and athletic, and both genders using the sauna. Though admittedly not quite the same as the top picture in one respect…

jimjam
    Free Member

aracer

I do find it interesting that you suggest that – it’s not something which had ever occurred to me.

Well I think my first suspicion of that type of activity was at swimming classes at school. I was about 12ish, obviously my classmates were too. The swimming instructor (who fitted the fat, old, bald description perfectly) used to come in and chat to us as we were getting changed. He’d be in the buff of course, and acting as if it was oh so natural. I never liked the guy, and sensed something was off.

A few years later I heard he was arrested for being a child molester. I think he had a massive heart attack and died before his trial.

I’ve done numerous team sports in my youth and into adulthood, and I’m not a prude, but if you want to have a conversation, put your dick away. Doesn’t seem like a big imposition.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

^^^^ jimjam has a point. When I was in secondary school the hot, young, (natural) blonde biology teacher (she fitted the stereotype perfectly) asked 15 yr old me to her birthday party. I thought it was awesome/’cool’ (80s remember) that she did so, as we’d talked about bands and stuff, had similar tastes etc, but I didn’t feel confident enough to go along in the end. Nonetheless, since then when I see hot young blonde women around I do tend to expect that they will invite me to their birthday parties. I sometimes give them a wink, so they know that I know that they want me to go. At which point they often scuttle away (obvs they are secretly shy. Which also fits the stereotype). I keep a cake on my person just in case.

*edit My wife says that my prior experience lead to me being ‘traumatised in the wrong sense’, which has coloured my opinions – which only leads me to ask – how could one be traumatised in the ‘right sense’ ?

49er_Jerry
    Free Member

Really, some people don’t seem to have left the ridiculous vestiges, hangups and pomposity from the Victorian era.
    From a very young age I have partaken in mixed skinny dipping together with mixed communal showers afterwards. You know what the really sad thing is, the number of people who shower in their underpants. What on earth do are they worried about….
    I spend most of my time abroad these days, and without fail, it’s the British who are overly concerned about ‘protecting their modesty’. People from other nations of all ages, particularly the Germans and French just get on with it. Getting changed on the beach into swim gear is just that. No towel dances or friends holding a screen. Just a couple of seconds and job done.
    Time for some people to move from the late C19th to the C21st!! Come on.

Oh and what do you do when you’ve been out biking in the cold and wet. Getting naked in a car park appears to be pretty normal away from trail centres…

chipster

fasthaggis – Member
    Pah,some real lightweights on here.
    A real test is when you get asked to wash a hairy arsed Yorkshire man’s back in the showers. >>Pithead Baths<<

Been there, done that, worn the grey vest.
    As a 16 year old apprentice fitter, the bashfulness soon wore off. 🙂

Flaperon

You do realise the only blokes who go to gyms are closet homosexuals and people nursing character disorders?

Does being bitter and twisted come naturally, or is it something you have to work at?

slowoldman

It’s a sign of true liberation from giving a shit about what anyone thinks about what you look like.

^^ This.

I’ve used saunas regularly since the age of 13.
    So kinda use to seeing flesh as the European norm.

^^ This too. I spent quite a few of my school holidays on German beaches. Now no-one actually waggles their bits in your face when getting changed but no-one is particularly concerned if someone cops a bit of a look. None of this wriggling around under towels and bathrobes you see over here. Mind you, that’s probably for warmth.

beinbhan

The one question needing answered is at what age do you become an old man ❓

fasthaggis

For some it’s about 35 😉

dudeofdoom

The one question needing answered is at what age do you become an old man

When you start whining like one/behaving like one IMHO…

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Sauna fun – first business meeting in Finland, meeting Swedish girlfriends parents, swiss ski resort with women lying flat out with legs akimbo….hard to know where to look especially when you are with your son!!!

49er_Jerry
    Free Member

^^
    See, that’s what’s wrong with British society. Conflating nudity with sexuality. The Swedes and Finns have it sorted!!
    Kids grow up seeing other peoples bodies with all their incumbent normalities as just that. Normal.

dudeofdoom

^^ Yep English seem to still the have weird hang ups with nudity…..

aracer
    Free Member

You checked the collar and cuffs matched?

bearnecessities

Conflating nudity with sexuality.

Otherwise known as when things are looking up.

fasthaggis

Yep English Brits seem to still have the weird hang ups

..and yet some are fine at exposing their personalities themselves on the internet 😀

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

I have no problem with it and do not mix nudity with sexuality, in fact the opposite. If I am on the top bench of a suana, I would prefer not to have a strange women smiling at me 😉 from the bench below.

Keep your legs together dear!!!!

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Old men in gym changing rooms.’ is closed to new replies.