Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New watch strap for Omega Seamater 300 (large)
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I was going to get a proper NATO version from Omega but I must say with mine being a blue example I didn’t think it went very well together.

Has anyone got a blue/nato picture which looks good or can anyone suggest a none metal strap (budget £200).

It’s the full size version. Not sure the thickness required. It’s the automatic version too if that makes any difference

Spend my money please

tetchypete
    Free Member

Have a chat with this guy, he can make whatever you want for considerably less than 200 quid http://www.steveostraps.com

nickdavies

Assuming you mean the 300 not the 300m then I think it looks best on the brown leather NATO from omega. I just don’t like the blue on fabric natos.

If you had the black, the black fabric strap from the dark side of the moon fits and looks reallly good, not sure if it would work on the blue though. Maybe?

swdan
    Free Member

I can second watchgecko for service and quality. Bought a replacement leather strap for my tag and wasn’t expecting much for the price, however its really nice and very comfortable

wrecker
    Free Member

Kevlar?

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Sorry, it’s a 300m. I knew I could get a nato type strap for less than £200. I thought there might be something else a bit more suiting to the blue face

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Hmm, loving both them sites, thanks

Going to order the PROTOTYPE: ZULUDIVER 178 SWISS STYLE NATO. I have the option of 20mm or 22mm. Which one do I need?

oink1
    Free Member

TheLittlestHobo – Member
    Hmm, loving both them sites, thanks

Going to order the PROTOTYPE: ZULUDIVER 178 SWISS STYLE NATO. I have the option of 20mm or 22mm. Which one do I need?

Measure between the lugs – simples 🙂

nickdavies

You need 20mm.

With the correct spring bars you can fit a blue planet ocean rubber, this looks great!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New watch strap for Omega Seamater 300 (large)’ is closed to new replies.