Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New phone help – better than a HTC desire (not HD or anything – basic desire)
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Due to an impending end of contract i COULD get a new phone. Now i have a tablet its less of a requirement.

Are things like the Orange san fran cisco 2 better spec wise than an old desire? What about the samsung galaxys (not s2/s3)?

Only stipulation is that it MUST be android based

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Bump

steveoath
    Free Member

The orange own brand (well, rebrands from other manufacturers) seem to get good press. Not flashy, but adequate. If you’re not fussed for the newest model get a sim only contract as that will dramatically reduce your outgoings and pick up a phone off ebay – that’s what I normally do.

Orange San Diego can be had on ebay.

Depends what you are needing it for I suppose.

Cletus

Vodafone Ascend G300 is supposed to be the best PAYG droid phone at the moment.

Review below

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/huawei-ascend-g300-1077239/review

PrinceJohn

If you like the desire I’ve just gone to the HTC One S, like the desire but more bang & not oversized like the S3 or One X.

logical
    Free Member

Galaxy S2 is brilliant S3 is amazing!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New phone help – better than a HTC desire (not HD or anything – basic desire)’ is closed to new replies.