Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 185 total)
  • MTBE refugees.
  • sing1etrack

Good work on the video cloudnine, some good piss taking of both forums there! 🙂

I will add that I have ridden with gunner a couple of times a few years ago, and while he certainly had his eccentricities he was also a decent guy, not the **** he’s been portrayed as by some folk. I have lost touch with MTBE over the last couple of years though, so can’t really comment on the latest developments on there or his ban hammer wielding.

lowcogger
    Free Member
    alpinestar
    Free Member

cloud nine, you left me out dude. majorpane. i feel like the ginger stepson now. please edit me in somewhere so i feel part or ill have to make another profile and go snivelling to gunner like another i could mention lol.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Sorry. It was written at speed off the top of my head. There’s several punctuation and spelling mistakes in it too.. so apologies to the stw grammar nazis pedants.

rossco832

Hi Guys

Wasn’t a massive poster over on MTBE but shame all the useful posters have been banned.

derbysmick
    Free Member

Shame to see how it’s gone over there, I’ve always found it a very helpful forum, with a lot of the good advice coming from the now-banned members.

Hope I can still ask my usual beginner-numpty questions on here.. 😆

jonyboy
    Free Member

what the hell happened dudes ?

dartmoorgranite
    Free Member

Can someone tell me how to change my name back to Hammy 🙂

I always wanted to be in a Hitler downfall parody…

dartmoorgranite
    Free Member

Ahhhhh done it -yeay :-))))

dartmoorgranite
    Free Member

Jonyboy

MTBE has gone nuts – the nob who owns it has started banning everyone for daring to question him in any way shape or form.

j4mie
    Free Member

Unbelievable, you go away for a few days……..

Glad to see you guys in here, life will find a way….

barffy
    Free Member

I hadn’t logged on to MTBE for few days and it had all kicked off. I asked Jimbo what the hell was going on and he pointed me to this thread. I think I’m going to jump ship from there too, even if he re-instates all the old faces it still won’t ever be the same.

By the way Wolfenstein, were you and your wife (sure you said she has a yeti?) at Coed Y Brenin last Sunday? Only met you on the one ride probably getting on for 18 months back and wasn’t sure!

transitiondaz
    Free Member

Dazjekyll3 signing in, the sees a bit choppy over there so the journey over to STW was a little slow but I’m here now,

bumper
    Free Member

I’d never posted on mtbe but was reading the nazi thread. Hit the back button and my account had been removed 😆

pmg75
    Free Member

4 hours to make a post! Blimey, you didn’t have to wait that long on MTBE.

jimbocube
    Free Member

This site is going to take some getting used too 😕

roundie1981
    Free Member

Another MTBE refugee here, not been binned but really can’t be arsed with that forum anymore, it’s not what it used to be.

I reckon gunner will be due a nervous breakdown anytime soon.

Jamie
    Free Member

4 hours to make a post! Blimey, you didn’t have to wait that long on MTBE.

….and look how that turned out.

lowcogger
    Free Member

come over here guys,it where the players hang out now 8)

http://mtb-uk.boards.net/

dartmoorgranite
    Free Member

I think the only reason why I would post on there now would be to tell Gunner Rodgers what I think of him (again) I know others feel differently but I really am sore about what this prick has done to people…

Hammy

lowcogger
    Free Member

hammy,get yourself over here

mtb-uk.boards.net

motozulu
    Free Member

cloud nine, you left me out dude. majorpane. i feel like the ginger stepson now. please edit me in somewhere so i feel part or ill have to make another profile and go snivelling to gunner like another i could mention lol.

Aimed at me I assume? just say so then 😉 I wanted to know what was going on – so I pm’d him, all grown up like and he tried to explain (not very convincingly tbh) his reasons. I neither asked for or received an offer of an unbanning. I’m finished with the forum, but I had to create another id to ask him the questions I had. mrszulu was hardly much of a disguise was it?

he wished me well for the future and I did him. Grown up, see.

dartmoorgranite
    Free Member

Thank you Mr Cogger – I’m there now 🙂

zandy01
    Free Member

Im here boys…

Even though i’m selling up, still enjoy the crack…

Was round at Betty’s last night, he bought some TLD shorts off me… He still riding DH…

I’m proper pi55ed with MTBE, was saying to Paul/lowcogger via pm other day just how stale the forum was becoming…

They let anyone post sh1t for sale and scammers all the time but then when long term member and contributor Euan (a very valued member) mentions “Donations” he gets banned..WTF…

I can see Gunner and his crew going down hill fast..

Anyways, Nice to see you fellas on here old and new.

lowcogger
    Free Member

I thought it was a big ‘clearout’ you were having andy,but didn’t realise it was packing up sale. I could have bought a lot of your gear if I`d have been allowed 😉

zandy01
    Free Member

[/quote]I thought it was a big clearout you were having andy,but didnt realise it was packing up sale. I could have bought a lot of your gear if Id have been allowed

Just haven’t got the time or the heart to ride no more mate but still enjoy the crack…

There’s loads of stuff priced to sell but no-one left to buy anything ha ha ha..

I take it you mean allowed by Mrs lowcogger ???

if there’s out you want fella just have a browse on that horrible website we all know about and lets know if you see anything…

It’s nice that everyone’s on here now 8)

zandy01
    Free Member

^^^I’m **** if i know how to do this quote stuff ???^^^

marsbarman
    Free Member

Evenin’ all..

It’s descending in anarchy over there.. Shame, I actually quite enjoyed that forum. Hey ho though, I’ll move here/pinkbike/play with myself from now on.

Pook

Have you lot all had your hands stamped? I don’t see any wristbands either

wolfenstein
    Free Member

By the way Wolfenstein, were you and your wife (sure you said she has a yeti?) at Coed Y Brenin last Sunday? Only met you on the one ride probably getting on for 18 months back and wasn’t sure!

@ Barfy …Was in Cwmcarn last sunday, sunday before we was in CYB iirc. we both have Yeti now 🙂

Just watched the video 😆 😆 😆

Why I cannot see anything in the new forum? 🙁

cloudnine
    Free Member

wolfenstein – Member

Why I cannot see anything in the new forum?

banned already?? tut tut

pmg75
    Free Member

How do you [/quote] quote on here?????

cloudnine
    Free Member

Click “quote” paste in the text you want to quote then click “/quote”

Its all very high tech on stw.

hodgy
    Free Member

….jaysus… Just got out in time … Some of the big lads started picking on me
    Can anyone point the way to where I get my blanket, find out which tent I’m in and is there a bar as I’m in need of a drink?

deadkenny
    Free Member

I was thinking earlier, “what’s MTBE?”, then discovered I registered on it years ago and forgotten all about it 😀

davy-g
    Free Member

I received my marching orders… all I did was post to the fact that the forum was going downhill **** faster than I ever could!….. never even received a warning…..ah well… I will just sit here and cry..

tomhoward

How do you quote on here?????

Click “quote” paste in the text you want to quote then click “/quote”

Its all very high tech on stw.

Don’t worry, it will be made much simpler with the upcoming forum upgrade.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Forum upgrade? !!!

Noooo! Fancy new forum software is where it all goes crazy.

andyr
    Free Member

Will it have lots of sub-forums?

step
    Free Member

I’m awaiting my ban for my new signature 😆

Also he is fraternising with the lycra lovers. Clearly they have infected his brain hence the recent issues

Link to show sig for lazy people
    http://www.mtbe.co.uk/post449020.html#449020

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 185 total)

The topic ‘MTBE refugees.’ is closed to new replies.