Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 185 total)
  • MTBE refugees.
  • nemesis
    Free Member

Did someone say “funhouse”?

andy4d wins the STW word-of-the-week competition. Who’s going to tell him about the forfeit? 🙂

burton
    Free Member

Hi guys can I join ya little party .. I was banned for asking why people
    Kept getting banned lol

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Huh 😯

..so are we going back to mtbe?

Im not banned yet ,guess im the good guy 🙄

martinhutch

Hmmm…the site appears to be down now…

jonyboy
    Free Member

jony boy reporting , not banned , but wot tha fahook happend lads?

burton
    Free Member

I didn’t slate gunner or anyone , just asked wtf had happened to motzulu and a few others
    … No need for it !!!!

RustySpanner

Say, you all wouldn’t be…hippies, would you?

😀

burton
    Free Member

Nar we are cast offs

RustySpanner

Excellent. 🙂
    It was a trick question.

Just out of interest,
    Are you finding STW:

a) Inspirational?
    b) Aspirational?
    c) Neither?
    d) Both?

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Can we create our own website forum? With no stupidly too many subforums like where we came from

Trekster

Suspect what was a hobby has turned into something too big to control 💡
    Occasional poster = Johnstanes…. 😀

step
    Free Member

Appears I survived the cull some how, still trying!

burton
    Free Member

step – Member
    Appears I survived the cull some how, still trying!

Lol he won’t have many members left at this rate steps

unklehomered
    Free Member

which subforum would we goulish observers find the carnage in? I can’t be arsed checking them all.

Anyhoo, sorry your little bit of the internet turned bad. Been there, had that myself, it’s always a shame. You’ll find it nice here.

P.S. its tradition on STW for new members to introduce themselves with a ‘what tyres for’ thread… 😀

davy-g
    Free Member

looks like my posts from today have been deleted. (apart from the one in the DH section)… but I am still a member…… bugga….

so, wos you camel-toes up to with no MTBE chatter to fulfil yer miserable lives???? 😉 🙂

euans2
    Free Member

Doogs ya knobber lol, Kev and I spend the day at Glentress, we both felt like 2 naughty schoolkids who have just been scalded lol

spacemonkey1
    Free Member

P.S. its tradition on STW for new members to introduce themselves with a ‘what tyres for’ thread…

Ours lately has been “you won’t sell that for that much” we moved on from the tyres ages ago. 😆

howey66
    Free Member

Evening all, another MTBE refugee. I used to be howey but now howey66

howey66
    Free Member

Het Andy4d what did happen to Rosebud. I asked where she had gone a few months back on MTBE and my post mysteriously disappeared.

BadlyWiredDog

Are you from Watership Down?

andy4d

@howey66, no idea she just vanished a while back. I know a few asked after her but no one seems to know. I miss her quips.

duke2
    Free Member

this thread just keeps getting more and more members… sure MTBE only has about 10 members left.

beej

You had a girl?

duke2
    Free Member

who is hi_again on MTBE?

cloudnine
    Free Member

well.. someone had too…

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub6GJaX6DoI[/video]

spacemonkey1
    Free Member

Crying and sides in pain. 😆

We’ll done that man. 😆

andy4d

Brilliant cloudnine, **** hilarious.

euans2
    Free Member

That is honestly one of the best things i’ve seen on the net in a long time 😆

paulmgreen
    Free Member

🙄 😆

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

So are we talking about Big Hitters or Big Hitlers? I’m confused…….

kirky72
    Free Member

Whatever’s been said or not said, taken the wrong way etc etc. That is piss funny! :mrgreen:

I feel shamed as I struggle to get a photo loaded up on the for sale threads here.

burton
    Free Member

😆

Yes I agree it’s the cannot chapel faults that’s why i’m banned again 😉 lol

Now that’s just class :mrgreen:

lowcogger
    Free Member

cloudnine,you`re a star 😆

euans2
    Free Member

Thats me banned again, still refusing to answer my questions, this guy is meant to be an adult yet he is scared to engage in any form of adult conversation instead he is more than happy to see the demise of his forum and hide behind the admin control panel…. I’m done with it!

owdwill
    Free Member

Okay, I’m in. Now where’s the Cannock Chapter section ?

burton
    Free Member

Euans yep know what ya saying , I’ve not slated him or anything .. Yet the t…..s has just banned me again … His loss the forum will be dead before long

motozulu
    Free Member

I’ve made my peace with Gunner – via pm. Still not getting the ban lifted but I didn’t ask him to either. End of the day it’s his show and he runs it how he sees fit, don’t agree with it but there you go.

I’ve moved on. 😀

alpinestar
    Free Member

whats a pisser is i think it rubbed off as there all falling out between themselves now without all us wan**rs. oops sorry trouble makers there to start it.

mikesbikes71
    Free Member

Best version of that Hitler clip ever for those in the know anyway.
    Me I’m not a refugee from there more a tourist here who hasnt left.
    MTBE was the first forum I’ve joined 3 years ago and it was great to get out for rides with people around the North East. Loads of members only a few miles from me.Some of them some of them very close to the founder members. Nowadays the rides are mostly organised by text, facebook etc and the banter on the site is a bit limited. Truth be told I only have a cursory glance on there now and again and have been lurking on here for a while.
    Hah I remember the Betty Swollox ban or how about the infamous Raz’s flapjack thread or Amoco rider bike build?

Probably the best thing here about STW is the chat forum, Penis beakers,Excel help, DBA questions. Why go anywhere else???

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Just posting so I can find this thread again.

Video up ^^^ is gold!

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 185 total)

The topic ‘MTBE refugees.’ is closed to new replies.