Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mobile Phones
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Ok, been with t-mobile for almost 13 years (originally 121) ready for upgrade and they have basically offered me nothing! in fact i am better off joining as a new customer…… So after lots of searching im not sure what to get. Anyone got the LG Renoir? im after a phone that can do more than my old Sony. Again after something about £25 per month to include 300 mins and txts or a mix up and if possible web usage covered. Anyone found any blinding deals? tmobile obviously do not care about customer retention!

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Something like this? £6.70 a month..

You’ll save enough to buy a handset you like..

colande
    Free Member

just ask for your pac number and then they will start dealing with you,
    the people who deal with customers that potentially want to leave have more power to offer better deals,
    this is what i do everytime my contract is up,

nickc

Was offered the LG Renoir by Orange as a freebie, so it’s clearly not a well selling phone? I think it’s a big ‘ole camera with a phone bolted on. do as colande suggests would be my advice

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

sounds a good idea, however I did read up on many places that phone companies did not offer upgrades at the end of last year and even now are not doing any deals…. but I will give them a call and ask for the pac number and see if that helps. The Renoir has only just come out and all the reviews are pretty good, im after something that is 3g, can take decent photos and can use the web on!so the renoir, pixon etc

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

upgrades have got harder to get

go into a t-mobile store (they are franchises) and ask them to call t-mobile and find out what discount they are offering you, this is set by the network and in my case is nearly £300. you can then take that amount off any phone in the store (upgrade price)

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

If your contract is up, you should be able to renew with a free phone from just about anything in their range. I’m with Voda, and find you always get the best deal through their call centre rather than a shop. Tell them you are thinking of leaving – they have a special team to handle customer retention

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Phones’ is closed to new replies.