Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Mint Sauce Keyring
  • slowclimb
    Free Member

After much excitement in here over the last year I think I might have just found something somebody might like…
    While clearing out some boxes today I found a mint sauce Keyring, must have came with MBUK back in the day. I was just going to post it out free but thought I would send it to whoever promises to give the biggest donation to the Queensland flood relief appeal before midnight on Monday night.
    Come on then who’s going to start the bidding?!

brakes
    Free Member

you’ve created a conflict
    I’d like to donate, but don’t want the keyring…
    £1

sc-xc

I’ll give you £1.10 if you smash it up/burn/melt it and post the picture on here.

Blackhound

£5 if you do what sc-xc suggested.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

There have been floods in other places recently, you know….

slowclimb
    Free Member

Okay flashheart feel free to make a donation to a charity you feel is deserving of your cash… That’ll be £50 from you then? 😉
    Just trying to do something decent with what is pretty much a worthless piece of metal.
    Once again the keyboard warriors of singletrack manage to see the negative side in everything 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Not at all, was just wondering why you chose to put your donation towards the wealthiest country to have been hit by floods recently.

slowclimb
    Free Member

First charity that came to mind to be honest, just been reading the papers. Honestly feel free to donate to whatever you like.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Fair enough! Wasn’t meant to be harsh, apologies if it came across as such!

Kit
    Free Member

Not at all, was just wondering why you chose to put your donation towards the wealthiest country to have been hit by floods recently.

Because we live in a free country where he/she is allowed to make a choice of charity, for reasons he/she need not disclose to you?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

£5 to whatever charity of flashy’s choice if he promises to shut up for the rest of the evening.

Wookster

Can I have it please? I then plan to copy it and sell it on here for about £1500 a pop strictly money up front by bank transfer as I am based in Nigeria I will need toUse your account details to put the monies through………then I’ll never post them as I am very busy…………Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…….hahahahahahahahaha…….

slowclimb
    Free Member

Calm down calm down everybody!
    Whatever charity you want 🙂

slowclimb
    Free Member

I’m sure I’ll regret this but I take it nobody wants this piece of sh1t then?
    I dont want to be added to the Singletrack list of people who never post stuff…

GlitterGary
    Free Member

How long is the delivery time?

If it’s about a year then I’ll be bidding.

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

What does it look like?

finbar
    Free Member

I would actually quite like it please, i’m an unashamed Mint fan and i lost mine years ago. What’s bidding at? Five quid?

philconsequence
    Free Member

ideal present for friend for whom mint sauce evokes a childlike enthusiasm for riding his bike… i bid 10english pahnds

slowclimb
    Free Member

Okay chaps, best bid before 4 today to whichever charity you want and I’ll post it tomorrow.

slowclimb
    Free Member

And as a final point, I’ll post it first then you make the donation once you’ve received it and are happy with it.

philconsequence
    Free Member

I’ll post it first then you make the donation once you’ve received it and are happy with it.

anyone know any ways of proving you’ve made a donation? i dont think the people at the “Breaking the Cycle (STW addiction clinic)” would appreciate me demanding a photo taken to prove i’ve been awesome… 😉

slowclimb
    Free Member

Dorset_Knob – this isnt my photo, this image is from the lengthy discussion on here about them, thanks to whoever image it is, but it looks like this: http://bit.ly/hS380k

slowclimb
    Free Member

I am willing to believe you are honest Phil 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

i just told the beer drinkers i drink red wine fresh from the fridge with added ribena for taste…. i wouldnt trust what i write online 😆

but i will happily donate money to charity, probably a mental health charity if i had my choice but happy to donate to a different one of your choice 🙂

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Oooh, I know the debacle, and it’s “cool” to hate jo at the moment, but I’d love that.

I’ll donate £15 to helpforheroes for it.

slowclimb
    Free Member

Seriously, pick your own charity. But remember its only a sh1tty little keyring 🙂

slowclimb
    Free Member

Hey tree magnet, it looks to me like you are the lucky winner!
    Bung me your address to infoatdamngoodjam.co.uk and I’ll post it off tomorrow.

philconsequence
    Free Member

DAMN i forgot to refresh just before 4pm! well played magnet!

(will donate some money anyway)

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

Just seen the pic. I would’ve wanted that 🙁

Tell you what, I’ll donate something to charity anyway.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Yay!

Money on it’s way to help for heroes.

Feel free to bung some money that way anyone who feels like it.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html

crikey
    Free Member

Tenner on its way, just because.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Do you think that Jo Burt will ever return to this forum?

4ndyB
    Free Member

Nice thought doing it for charity.

Perhaps you would have raised more if you’d have let the bidding run until folks get home from work, some of us didn’t get a chance to have a bid as we have no internet access at work 🙁

Yes it is only a key ring & yes I already donate to charity every month, but I’d still have bid more than £15 for it

Ah well, short fairly well written in a non capitals way rant over.

MrSmith
    Free Member

with what is pretty much a worthless piece of metal.

but it’s sooooo much more than that, you have no idea of it’s intrinsic worth.

Do you think that Jo Burt will ever return to this forum?

be a shame if he doesn’t.

tree-magnet
    Free Member

No paypal on H4H site, so I found a random guy. Feel free to join in, it’ll confuse him a bit I think! 🙂

http://www.justgiving.com/markelvin

wrightyson
    Free Member

[

slowclimb
    Free Member

Orangista – I posted this on Sunday not just today so you had plenty time to bid. You need to spend less time working and more p*ssing about on here like me 🙂
    Cheers again treemagnet, in the post tomorrow.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Mint Sauce Keyring’ is closed to new replies.