Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Michael Jackson
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

What’s all this Dieu et Mon Droit about?

You already know, so why ask the question?

And when I say ‘know’, I mean ‘have already formed your opinion’.

aracer
    Free Member

Do your own research

DezB
    Free Member

Dieu et Mon Droit
    I found it here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=7917
    David Icke… name rings a bell.

allthepies
    Free Member

Makes you think doesn’t it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Silly me, it’s nothing, just the motto of the British Monarch… of course, there’s no public evidence to suggest the British Monarch has links to any dodgy activity.

After all, it’s perfectly reasonable for correspondence from the Albany Trust to be closed for 100 years:

http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/rd/9829b57d-11b6-40b5-9d57-a839d84f0333

Still, thumbs up for freedom of information!!

Not that the British Monarch is accountable for Freedom of Information…

DezB
    Free Member

I presumed it was cos Jacko was a god botherer and was quite liderally the King of poop

Cougar

Do your own procrastination.

Oh. You did. 😀

aracer
    Free Member

I’m impressed, it only took you 25 minutes to find that out

Cougar

Silly me, it’s nothing, just the motto of the British Monarch… of course, there’s no public evidence to suggest the British Monarch has links to any dodgy activity.

So where does The Times, whose logo is the same Coat of Arms / motto, fit in? Only by your logic they have to be complicit also; have you considered that?

Cougar

I presumed it was cos Jacko was a god botherer and was quite liderally the King of poop

Moreover, it implies that he believes he’s the king by the will of god (and I could be wrong here but it’s an extension of the Divine Right of Kings IIRC).

DezB
    Free Member

I’m sure he did believe that. After all he was bleedin mental.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only by your logic they have to be complicit also; have you considered that?

Well of course THEY are complicit. All part of the massive global conspiracy.

Funny, this. A thread about Jackson has all of a sudden become a conspiracy fest about the royal coat of arms. Makes you think…..about where any of this is going.

As ever, JHJ, your cause is noble, but your approach risible.

BillMC

Only in America, could a poor black boy become a rich white woman.

nickc

I’m pretty sure that logo is on the side of my HP sauce bottle…which also features the Houses of Parliament…!!

makes you do your own research…

EDIT, no wait, that’s wrong…is it; do your own thinking, is that right..?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So where does The Times, whose logo is the same Coat of Arms / motto, fit in? Only by your logic they have to be complicit also; have you considered that?

Surely if that was the case, the Times would have a long history of connections to MI5+MI6?

On a more global scale, would that mean Rupert Murdoch also has a history of working with the CIA?

Anyhoo, straying off topic a bit, here’s Michael Jackson with Al-Waleed Bin Talal, friend and business partner:

By coincidence Al-Waleed Bin Talal is also a long time friend and business partner of Rupert Murdoch:

Al-Waleed Bin Talal was for a long time the largest shareholder in Newscorp outside of the Murdoch family; Newscorp owns The Times Newspaper

Cougar

Surely if that was the case, the Times would have a long history of connections to MI5+MI6?

Would they? Do they? I’ve no idea, it’s your conspiracy not mine, why don’t you tell us?

How is The Times complicit in your paedophile ring?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

But more to the point, what way will the Queen vote tomorrow?

RustySpanner

Carotenoids:

Makes you pink.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I will comprehensively answer questions posed in due course, in the meantime, nighty night…

slimjim78
    Free Member

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make that change.

CountZero

Of course, it couldn’t possibly have anything at all to do with Jackson’s obsession with military style clothing and regalia, copied just because it looks ‘cool’, could it?
    Nah, that’s just too sodding obvious! 🙄
    Just compare that really crummy copy of the coat of arms on the gate with the genuine one;

Oh, and have a shufti at the ersatz crest on the jacket Jackson’s wearing in the photo that Junkyard posted; it looks like a royal crest, but it’s bogus, made up. Any muppet can see something on the Internet and copy it just to look important; something you’re very familiar with, eh, JHJ.

nick1962
    Free Member

Michael Jackson and his Hollywood horse napping cabal in Shergar shocker!

CountZero

Damn, the crest didn’t link properly, have another one:

Jakester
    Free Member

OMG!! Michael Jackson’s coat of arms appears in every court room in England and Wales:

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/about-the-judiciary/the-justice-system/court-traditions/

That means that every judge and lawyer is in cahoots with Michael! Whadda conspiracy!

It’s a Thriller!

jimjam
    Free Member

slimjim78 – Member

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make that change. and your a famous predatory pedophile, kill yourself.

slimjim78
    Free Member

If you wanna be starting something?

BoardinBob

Is it just me, or does anyone else hardly ever recognise the people in JHJs pictures, barring the super obvious ones?

Junkyard
    Free Member

that is because they are so good at staying under the radar but they are the ones who wield the real power

No idea I don’t actually read his posts just the amusing replies to them

BoardinBob

Well it’s a well know fact, sonny Jim, that there’s a group of the five wealthiest people in the world known as the pentaverate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers. And meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion known as, the Meadows. So who’s in this pentaverate? The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettes, The Rothchilds and Col. Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Col. with his wee beady eyes, and that smug look on his face, Oh your gonna buy my chicken

perchypanther
    Free Member

Would you look at the size of that boys heid…. 😀

stewartc
    Free Member

stockpiling images of animal torture….

No not BEN!

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Is it just me, or does anyone else hardly ever recognise the people in JHJs pictures, barring the super obvious ones?

That’s part of the point… there’s a hell of a lot of stuff they don’t tell you, unfortunately, though it’s a massive arse ache you have to…

#doyourownresearch

Certainly appears that way…

A quick snapshot of an in depth academic study:

Eric Downton, who admitted co-operating with MI6 whilst a Telegraph correspondent, claimed there was little “honesty in any of the histories of the two British newspapers having the closest links with the intelligence community, the Daily Telegraph and The Times”

When Anthony Cavendish entered the Service in 1948, he discovered from Vanden Heuvel that “a number of MI6 agents were sent abroad as journalists. The Kemsley Press [owner of the Sunday Times] allowed many of its foreign correspondents to co-operate with MI6 and even took on MI6 operatives as foreign correspondents.”
    One such operative was wartime Army intelligence officer, Antony Terry, who was provided with in the late 1940s with journalist “cover” on the Sunday Times when posted to Vienna where he was “run” directly by the MI6 head of station, George Kennedy Young.

deadkenny
    Free Member

We’ve all fondled that coat of arms

nickc

there’s a hell of a lot of stuff they don’t tell you

uh-huh….

DezB
    Free Member

Have you looked at the front of your passport lately? Yes! Yours! You’re in on it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That just shows you’re allowed travel under the conditions set out by the Crown 😉

Since all British passports are issued in the name of the Crown (as of 2014 “in the Name of Her Majesty”, without regnal name), the reigning monarch does not require a passport

You could even bring it back to birth certificates, but that’s getting a bit silly… seems some people have been reading too much into:

Silly me, it’s nothing, just the motto of the British Monarch

Anyhoo, sure I’ve heard that name George Kennedy Young somewhere before…

aracer
    Free Member

Well we can’t have that on one of your threads

BoardinBob

Anyhoo, sure I’ve heard that name George Kennedy Young somewhere before…

He was brilliant in Naked Gun

jimjam
    Free Member

I don’t have time to thoroughly read all three pages but could some please summarise? IE in a line or two?

nickc

Jacko is a peado, and the queen was his bitch

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘Michael Jackson’ is closed to new replies.