Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Magura Brakes – 1st Class Cust Service.
  • jekkyl

I went otb in the Goyt valley the other week, not particularly nasty but the lever assembley for my rear brake broke and I had to limp back down Cumberland Clough with only a front brake in the dark. The brakes are Trail sport and they are fantastic brakes, absolute control and a step up from the Shimanos I’ve been running for years. I fitted a shimano lever with the Magura caliper and it worked but it was really shit and spongy (this may have been due to new pads though) – I wanted my old brakes back. The lever assembley is like 60 odd quid by itself so I emailed Magura asking nicely if they could do me one at a lower cost than rrp. They emailed me back and said send us the whole thing and we’ll replace it. FANTASTIC! but not only that,, I posted the broken one on Wednesday and today (Friday) the new one turns up at my door and it also included genuine Magura brake pads and 2 barbs and 2 olives. Thank you Magura.

wwaswas

*thumb*

weeksy

I’ve not used their brakes but i’ve had a couple of minor issues with my Vyron seatpost… VERY quickly dealt with and 100% brilliant by them.

withersea
    Free Member

I also had ace service from them on my Vyron – happy Magura customers!

onehundredthidiot

Agree, I’m sending an mt7 back next week. No receipt, offered to pay, we’ll fix it no charge. Happy as…..

shooterman

Really good to read this.

I’ve been toying with the idea of buying a set of their brakes for a while but the plastic lever thing keeps putting me off.

matt_outandabout

Ooooh, eldest_oab bent his lever against a tree last week.

I’ll email Magura 👍

survivor

Had similar experiences when I sent a customers brake back. Back within the week swapped for new.

My Shimano via Maddison took 6 weeks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Magura Brakes – 1st Class Cust Service.’ is closed to new replies.