Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Looking for sky/console wall mounted unit
  • robbo1234biking

Struggling to find what I am looking for. I want a media unit with two slots on top of each other for a sky box and ps 4. With the two items wall mounted and only the two boxes it will save a lot of space on the floor below for the little ones toys etc. I can only find big bulky units that put the boxes next to each other and not stack them.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Drac

For your media room?

robbo1234biking

No for the lounge – third bedroom is too small for a media room with a bookcase and the grandparents squeezed in!

hammyuk
    Free Member

Put the grandparents in the loft – they’ll be used to the cold from not being able to afford to heat their own house

nickdavies

I had similar a few years ago, so I cheated! Short sections of that adjustable box shelving, get shelves and brackets the right depth for your kit and fit to wall. Knock up a quick frame out of mdf or laminate board if you want wood effect and fix to the shelves. Cost you about £30 from bandq if you want painted finish.

Your other option is wall mounted kitchen units, should be deep enough for your players and have space behind for cabling, you just have to find one to match the lounge.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Looking for sky/console wall mounted unit’ is closed to new replies.