Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Looking for Pyrenean Holiday Co
  • uplink
    Free Member

I'm tasked with sorting out a roadie holiday as a 50th celebration for a mate

What we are looking for is a relaxed Atlantic to Med [or vice versa] trip across the Pyrenees, fully supported hotels etc.

I did have somewhere bookmarked but I've lost it & can't find it again 😕
    I've found plenty of places doing the Pyrenean Raid 100hrs thing but that's far too serious for this particular riding/eating/drinking chilled out trip

Anyone know of such a company?

Ta

doug_basqueMTB.com

Check out altitude adventure, they do a trans pyrenees package. I don't know anything about them to be honest. No connections with me (fairly obviously!)

peachos
    Free Member

i know a few people who have been out with altitude adventure for the past few years and all rave about their service. i'm off to experience it for myself in 2010 😀

uplink
    Free Member

Thanks for that but I'm looking for a roadie trip rather than a MTB one

although it does look rather good so I'll keep that one for a future plan

nasher
    Free Member

pyractif?

Been runnign for years there.

uplink
    Free Member

That was the one nasher – cheers

stevomcd
    Free Member

Another vote for altitude adventure. I know Ian from doing all the Mountain Leader / Bike Guide training courses with him. Top bloke and should also be fully French-qualified for next summer.

crazy-legs

A Quick Release (AQR) run both road and MTB holidays from their base in Luchon. There's a fair few famous TdF climbs round there, it's a great hotel and the chef is amazing. 🙂

Bregante

I've done the last two years with altitude adventure. Absolutely awesome.

Mackem

This lot advertise in my lbs, never used them but looks nice…

http://www.giant-tours.com/pages/welcome.php?lang=EN

uplink
    Free Member

Cheers Mackem – I'll look at that

back to the altitude adventure one
    The Trans Pyrenees holiday looks cracking but £1125 for a week's camping + flights is a bit rich for me

myth
    Free Member

Another vote for altitude adventures, i've been out the past 2 years, fantastic riding and amazing food. I believe they might be able to do road packages, and are based on the route of the Pyrenean Raid road event

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Looking for Pyrenean Holiday Co’ is closed to new replies.