Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Long battery life mobile phone, which one?
  • Mounty_73

Looking for a long life battery mobile phone. So far I have found the Nokia 206.

I only need calls & text, no other use, other than I am looking for something with long battery life as I will be away from a power source for 2/3 days.

Any other phones worth looking at?

trail_rat
    Free Member

nokia C3 lasts for around a week without charging even with light use – regularly test this by forgetting my charger when i travel with work ~:S

Mounty_73

Any particular model, there seems to be a few C3 models? 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

ah its a c3-01 by the looks of it …

its my work phone

stevied
    Free Member

Or just buy some spare batteries? Li-Ion will hold it’s power well so just charge them all up before you go and change as you need to. I got a replacement (higher mA) Anker battery for my HTC for about £8 off amazon

woody2000

Any non-smart phone should give you days of battery life. It’s the big screens and small batteries that do for them!

35 days standby 🙂

http://www.expansys.com/nokia-100-black-225976/

Cougar

BlackBerry. Easily get a week’s standby out of my work phone. Dunno what the new v10 ones are like but the old ones go forever.

Mounty_73

I have an iphone for personal use, so I need another phone for work and as I will be away for 2/3 days, quite often with a limited power source….

stevied
    Free Member
    Saccades
    Free Member

I’ve a samsung c3350, about 2.5 weeks between charges (I keep losing the charger but it’s the same as the kindle one) plus waterproof, shockproof, dustproof etc etc.

great phone.

MrOvershoot

My works Nokia 3720c lasts about 2 weeks between charges & sadly I get called a lot on it :/

br
    Free Member

I have an iphone for personal use, so I need another phone for work and as I will be away for 2/3 days, quite often with a limited power source….

Interested in what work you do to not be able to charge a phone – no electricity and no vehicles?

And a Nokia 6210i is probably the answer – I use to get a week out of mine, plus had a spare battery

sbob
    Free Member

My Motorola Razr (original flippy one) is 6 or 7 years old, on it’s original battery and is good for a four day festival, including hiring out to iPhone owners at extortionate rates. 😆

houndlegs
    Free Member

Nokia 105 if it gets released here,£13 and good for a month between charges. Failing that a Nokia 100. Cheap as chips.

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

If you literally only need texts and calls, this lasts me a week between charges.

Nokia 1661. And it’s got a torch on top too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Long battery life mobile phone, which one?’ is closed to new replies.