Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 358 total)
  • Liz! Truss!
  • martinhutch

And it would appear he’s been a tosser the whole time

Well, that’s what he’s paid for. And he’s extremely skilled at it.

revs1972
    Free Member

The politicians maybe stupid/useless but not as stupid/useless as the people voting for them.

In 2019 69% of a 65% turnout voted for Truss so that constituency must want her to be their MP as 44% of all people in the constituency voted for her against 11% for second place Labour MP.

But the majority of people aren’t voting for the individual , but for the party.
    She must be a prime example of this Shirley.

dudeofdoom

so she does a self promotion leadership bid video that looks like it was done by a primary school project team

jesus f ing christ, is that on her actual own feed?

Well it was nice they put her name on a piece of paper so she wouldn’t forget it.

As said Lavrov – known actor,knowing this you coach/prepare your diplomat, not just leave it to chance.

scratch
    Free Member

When I was at Primary school I used to think the minister for Transport etc was the most knowledgeable person in the country on Transport, I now get that there representative of that person / people but for Christ sake read the notes, obvs gone for aesthetic rather than content, there must be Tory’s pulling their hair out with this bunch in charge, absolute armature hour.

finbar
    Free Member

When I was at Primary school I used to think the minister for Transport etc was the most knowledgeable person in the country on Transport

That’s not necessarily desirable, government departments need to be run by smart, generalist leaders, not subject matter experts. I’m sure the CEO of BT isn’t the world expert on phone technology, for example.

Liz Truss is still a **** though.

fazzini

Trusstcher

Cannot do images FTLOG.

fazzini

?

Poopscoop

^^ Haven’t we gone as little too From Russia with Love, by posting that microfiche above?

I’ve popped a cornea trying to see the hidden secrets!

bruneep

Flaperon

But she knows the dress code as she’s seen every 80’s film set in Russia.

She is utterly shameless.

onehundredthidiot

She’s expecting to fly a top secret plane home.

dogbone

She’d certainly rather keep its a private charter secret.

PS. I’ve made this up.

fazzini

@Poopscoop if I could get a flecking image to work I would.

@bruneep
    my eternal thanks

Poopscoop

@fazzini
    I feel your pain mate!

Upload pics to below and just copy “hotlink for forums” no need to sign up or anything.👍

postimage.org

piemonster

That’s not necessarily desirable, government departments need to be run by smart, generalist leaders, not subject matter experts. I’m sure the CEO of BT isn’t the world expert on phone technology, for example.

Liz Truss is still a **** though.

LOLZ, reminded me of…. Our at the time Brexit Secretary https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-dominic-raab-trade-eu-france-calais-dover-economy-finance-deal-a8624036.html

fazzini

Thanks @Poopscoop

cookeaa

When I was at Primary school I used to think the minister for Transport etc was the most knowledgeable person in the country on Transport

Haven’t we gone as little too From Russia with Love, by posting that microfiche above?

Are we headed for literal interpretation of “Minister for foreign affairs” as the next scandal?

cheese@4p

Ha – I actually read that link title as ending with “faking up the job”

Riksbar

With a thought controlled weapons system? I see a flaw I in that plan!

Philby

An interesting article on’Instagram Liz’ in today’s Observer

She must spend most of the time when she’s not in meetings posing for photos. I wonder who takes the photos – does she have a paid photographer as part of her entourage or is the task given to some lowly civil servant who has the misfortune to have to accompany her on her trips. She’s not very natural in any of the photos (or indeed in presentations, news interviews, anything to do with any form of media) so everything looks really forced and unreal.

wordnumb
    Free Member

I, for one, welcome our new instagram overlord.

binners

Dear God! Is there anything that this hideous woman doesn’t see as a photo opportunity…

BruceWee

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

She looks a bit dispeptic herself

How about a photo of her, oooh, I dunno…DOING SOME **** WORK?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Although given her actual performance this may be a safer option

nickc

It was instructive listening to Ben Wallace over the weekend and this morning trying to tidy up after her daft comments regarding supporting UK citizens who want to go and fight in Ukraine.

BruceWee

binners

It’s getting worse. The lack of self-awareness is truly staggering. Heres the latest from Liz

thestabiliser
    Free Member

We really should have gone for catapults on the carriers

kelvin

Truss is always in campaign mode. The troublesome details of government are incidental for her. Johnson has proven that is the way to win, and Truss is busy proving to her party membership that she gets that and would be a better choice than others to take over from him if/when he goes.

BruceWee

crazy-legs

She looks a bit dispeptic herself

How about a photo of her, oooh, I dunno…DOING SOME **** WORK?

There was a calculation a while ago on the amount of money that the taxpayer would have saved if Chris Grayling was simply paid a ministerial salary to do nothing. It was quite a spectacular amount of money because everything he touched turned into some colossal **** that cost millions.

I’m kind of on the same page with Liz – so long as she’s simply looking around for photo opportunities and playing dress up there’s probably not a right lot she can mess up too badly. At least the RAF had the good sense not to actually put her near the jet.

jp-t853

The Kremlin is blaming Liz for the Nuclear escalation. I actively do not read anything linked to her so I have either missed what caused the offense or they are picking on her because she must be internationally regarded as an idiot

binners

I’m with @crazy-legs on this one. I reckon if theres one person on the planet who’s inept and clueless enough to somehow accidentally trigger nuclear armageddon, its Liz

So if she’s out and about playing Mr Benn with her dressing up box, at least she can’t do any damage

crazy-legs

The Kremlin is blaming Liz for the Nuclear escalation. I actively do not read anything linked to her so I have either missed what caused the offense or they are picking on her because she must be internationally regarded as an idiot

She was on the news saying that the Russians might use “serious means” to win the war, widely interpreted as “they might use nuclear weapons”.
    However she did say that if they did that there would be very serious consequences including being tried for war crimes. I imagine the Russians must be absolutely quaking in their boots at the possibility of appearing in The Hague in about 10 years time while half of Eastern Europe is still a smoldering crater.

However it was said in the tone of voice that I imagine she got from toy soldier Mark Francois while he was frantically fwapping away at the thought of nuclear armageddon – an element of undisguised glee as she called for greatly increased defence spending and suggested that UK citizens could go and volunteer in Ukraine (a comment immediately rebutted by the Defence Minister Ben Wallace).

ThePilot
    Free Member

She’s managed to out-Boris Johnson with that comment. No mean feat. Touch unfortunate though.

Saw a woman on the news today who fled with her 10-week old baby. Absolutely heartbreaking.
    Let’s hope to god these talks result in at least something positive.

fasthaggis

She’s managed to out-Boris Johnson with that comment. No mean feat.

It only ever looks like she spends her time setting up lots of pointless photo shoots, while treading water in a sea of uselessness.

MoreCashThanDash

Much as I hate the woman, I’m not seeing anything in any of her comments that makes me think “right, that’s it, fire up the nuclear warhead system”?

pk13

When is the clown photo shoot.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 358 total)

The topic ‘Liz! Truss!’ is closed to new replies.