• This topic has 2,500 replies, 263 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 2,361 through 2,400 (of 2,501 total)
  • Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute
  • brakes
    Free Member

how many times has Fonzy jumped the shark in this thread?

boblo
    Free Member

The phrases I use are not meant as insults. If I wanted to insult, I would, but why? There’s no need. This is all just a product of the Matrix after all – not real life 😉

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Go away, Princess

Ming

Poopscoop

boblo – Member
    The phrases I use are not meant as insults. If I wanted to insult, I would but why? There’s no need. This is all just a product of the Matrix after all – not real life

Indeed it isn’t. 🙂

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

but actually, really quite surprised mods are letting the Saville ‘joke’ stand.

even by current standards. Cougar? Are you around?

boblo
    Free Member

He’s in Ling’s Geordie dungeon…

simondbarnes

CharlieMungus – Member

They’ll probably claim that nobody has reported it but given the number of mods posting on the thread should there really be any need to?

Poopscoop

Looks like Trump-Ling had run off to sack all the Eastern Europeans currently working on her farm.

Brexit. 😉

perchypanther
    Free Member

Cougar? Are you around?

I always pictured him as more of an elongated oval.

sbob
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Member

Go away, Princess

-Ming

I’m not actually here. I’m currently residing on Arborea, tickling the corpse of Peter Duncan with the concept of Richard O’Brien’s hair.

Stedlocks
    Free Member

I keep popping back to look at this, in amongst my busy day. All I really want to see is the OP saying something along the lines of
    ‘Sheesh!, I wish I’d never started this thread, and I’ve been a complete bell-end for getting my mate involved with attempting to spuriously finance an over-priced lower executive saloon. I’m sorry Singletrack massive, on many levels’

But no.
    Mick, you were wrong. Whatever happened after, during or in the future, you attempted to get out of something because it suited you, for whatever reason. Instead of bleating out your new found legal facts, and going all out deflection tactics because of them, just stand up and admit you were wrong, and move on!

‘But what about evil Hillary and the Obama administration!!’

Ring any bells?

If what Ling says in her T&C’s is so illegal (and I’m not disputing it, as I don’t care), why do other lease companies operate similar conditions?

That’s the only meaningful question to come out of it…..

Anyway, my give a s**t pocket is empty now.

km79
    Free Member

Well the usual suspects plus poopscoop have managed to suck the life out of this thread. Congratulations you bunch of fannies, you’ve taken all the fun out off a classic.

Drac

If you mean me I’m not modding at the moment, I’m on a sabbatical have been for a few days now.

oikeith

That’s it, I’m def going to hell, I actually laughed out loud in the office at the lease advert with Jimmy Saville in it…

Poopscoop

CharlieMungus – Member

In Lings defence she genuinely won’t see any problem in that post. Her mind just doesn’t work that way.

Indeed I bet it’s been used on her website at some point….

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator

Mods have nothing to with Ads.

For £15 £600 incl VAT per year though you can opt out of receiving them.

boblo
    Free Member

@Drac is the ‘sabbatical’ on account of your run in with CM? 😀

Sorry, couldn’t resist…

Poopscoop

km79 – Member
    Well the usual suspects plus poopscoop have managed to suck the life out of this thread. Congratulations you bunch of fannies, you’ve taken all the fun out off a classic.

Need a hug?

That’ll be £500 + vat.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

If you mean me I’m not modding at the moment, I’m on a sabbatical have been for a few days now.

Oh! ‘gardening leave’ i get it.

Drac

Guess again.

Drac is the ‘sabbatical’ on account of your run in with CM?

No, it’s a personal choice.

sbob
    Free Member

oikeith – Member

That’s it, I’m def going to hell, I actually laughed out loud in the office at the lease advert with Jimmy Saville in it…

It’s the VW badge on the van that really clinches it. 😆

Poopscoop

What run in??

wallop

69 pages – seriously!?

This thread peaked at the Hitler video – page 14 or so? – and should probably die now.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Popcorn’s stale too

sbob
    Free Member

Mick is due to reappear with a JCB any minute now, don’t you worry. 🙂

thecaptain
    Free Member

I’m just posting to say that no-one else should be posting, because no-one else has thought of saying that yet.

Tiger6791

People keep adding stuff saying it should die

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Drac is the ‘sabbatical’ on account of your run in with CM?
    No, it’s a personal choice.

yeah, but which person chose it?

sbob
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Member

I did.
    Well, me Lucan and the other forum overlizards, obviously.

Drac

**** all to do with you.

Junkyard
    Free Member

CM i think you were right over the original spat but the goading should stop now
    FFS let go will you

Always amazes me how tolerant the mods are I would have ghost banned you just for the giggles by now

boblo
    Free Member

LEAVE IT! 🙂

There was an accusation yesterday that had ‘personal choice’ been given as reason for not doing something, it wouldn’t be respected. Let’s not make that a truism (as we’d never be allowed to forget it).

funkmasterp

boblo
    Free Member

Junkyard – lazarus
    FFS let go will you

Junky I just spat out my metaphorical coffee and LOL’d (really loud) in the middle of my metaphorical orifice.

You are priceless. Thank you. 😀

perchypanther
    Free Member

I would have ghost banned

I have gazed upon the Banhammer and was in awe.

Now that the existence of another, more mysterious, artefact has been revealed, it is now my life’s ambition to bear witness to the fabled Ghost Ban Hammer.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I live in the hope that one of your posts to me is not “banter” and then i too will be able to spit my coffee in surprise

that said its a fair point but CM has been goading drac for ages now months if not years and this is why mods end up hidden and secret

this place needs mods [ even if we never agree with all they do] and we should call out CM on this.

cheese@4p

Not to mention the Funsponge

boblo
    Free Member

Not to mention the Funsponge

Does that go in the Mumsnet cock beaker? 🙂

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

CM i think you were right over the original spat but the goading should stop now
    FFS let go will you

Goading? Really? as compared to being called a liar repeatedly, having my IP posted, accidentally, twice and having those ‘liar’ accusations stand, with no apology or retraction, even though he admits he may have gone a bit far? then a little gentle ribbing about a ‘sabbatical’?

But, ok, I have a certain respect for you Junkyard (but i may have confused you with someone else 😉 ) just one last pop and i’ll leave him alone

I did.
    Well, me Lucan and the other forum overlizards, obviously.

**** all to do with you. you

hmmm, ok then. I won’t ask you to prove it

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

CM has been goading drac for ages now months if not years

what? Really? Seriously, i have no idea what you mean. There was the long ago bit of racism, but that’s about all

Viewing 40 posts - 2,361 through 2,400 (of 2,501 total)

The topic ‘Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute’ is closed to new replies.