• This topic has 2,500 replies, 263 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 841 through 880 (of 2,501 total)
  • Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute
  • geordiemick00
    Free Member

franksinatra – Member

I thought you were unemployed because they paid you off after being too awesome?
    So awesome they didn’t need any more sales staff for two years, but are now advertising for two sales managers.

Fair to sure you clearly have no idea what you’re on about.

The company who paid me off have never had more than one sales manager and that was 2015, they appointed someone earlier this year and i was talking to her and my ex boss two weeks ago at an exhibition…

obviously my arrangements with previous employers are our business, but if you’re going to try and be clever then at least be accurate. The only previous employer who would at the moment be looking for two sales managers, I left, to start my own business which I stopped when I became unwell.

But thanks for your concern.

ling
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member

Ling!

Oh, you want me to re-engage now?

You are not posting your silly little poem any more?

Pooper turns again!

Everyone JUMP!! The leader of the gang has spoken. Do as you are told, forum boyz.

Enough, for now! – Ling

Poopscoop

Ah Ling,
    So elusive, so ephemeral, so…. like your T and C’s. 🙂

outofbreath
    Free Member

If your T and C’s are found to be contrary to trading regs will you be handing back the punitive fees you’ve extracted from past customers that had to cancel with you?

Why should she, the fact it’s difficult/impossible to enforce in a court doesn’t stop people agreeing to pay it and paying it.

funkmasterp

forum boyz

FFS Ling, remember where you are! It’s boys 🙄

andyrm
    Free Member

You really don’t think you remember the one that provoked the op? Just as it was designed to do no doubt? It was distinctive.

Genuinely at a loss here mate. For sanity’s sake, I did a quick scan backwards on this **** lengthy old beast of a thread, and all my posts are still there. Every last one. Nothing has been said to provoke or be “nasty”, it’s simply not my game.

aracer
    Free Member

I’ve not noticed him lying about consumer law though.

With reference to above discussion, I’ve had a think and it’s probably fraudulent to tell people they have to pay a charge by lying about consumer law. People haven’t chosen to pay ling in quite such a voluntary way as suggested.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Ah Ling,
    So elusive, so ephemeral, so…. like your T and C’s.

Brilliant

Why should she, the fact it’s difficult/impossible to enforce in a court doesn’t stop people agreeing to pay it and paying it.

Your right she should continue to extract money, she is not legally allowed to extract, from people by claiming she can legally enforce it 😕

outofbreath
    Free Member

I’ve had a think and it’s probably fraudulent to tell people they have to pay a charge by lying about consumer law.

Terrific! Another interesting all day legal investigation.

Gentlemen, commence Googling!!!

Poopscoop

outofbreath – Member
    If your T and C’s are found to be contrary to trading regs will you be handing back the punitive fees you’ve extracted from past customers that had to cancel with you?

So people lead to believe they had no choice but to pay,as told outright by the almost certainly trading standards infringing T and C’s would have no come back then?

Interesting.

Poopscoop

Andy, I’ll pm you.

wwaswas

almost certainly trading standards infringing T and C’s

I though trading standards were organisations run by local councils, not the actual laws they interpret then enforce through the courts?

funkmasterp

Andy, I’ll pm you.

Post up your conversation afterwards please 😉
    It’s the right ling to do

ling
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member

Andy, I’ll pm you.

Oh, when the spotlight turns on Poop, it goes to private messaging.

Nothing to see, here. Except a Poop apology 🙂

andyrm
    Free Member

Andy, I’ll pm you

If you’re going to go mudslinging, keep it public rather than trying to go offline.

andyrm
    Free Member

It’s the right ling to do

😆

aracer
    Free Member

Well nobody was expecting one from you…

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Yes. The OP lied about so many things, along with his mate/bro in law (whatever). Lied to me, lied to this forum. Lied about his identity in the post. Lied about the reason for cancellation. Lied about his employment status on my system, lied about “needing a week” to think, lied to me about the “my ploy is to say I disagree with the T&C’s” thing, probably lied about if his “mate” is his brother in law. Lied about me knowing it was an accommodation deal. And probably so many more lies that I can’t be bothered to trawl through and identify.

I really don’t want “customers” who lie. My business is based on trust. I have 1,000s of very happy customers (inc many members of this forum) who don’t ever raise any of your complaints. Because they are lies, that’s why. My customers love my system, my up front attitude, and the way I look after them.

The OP knows that if the finance company knew the truth about who the car was for, they would have declined to fund it, in a blink. THAT is the truth.

I would never knowingly allow a car to be applied for on a false basis like this. Thank goodness, due to the OP’s own employment/self/employment/unemployed excuses, it has been cancelled.

Phew.

I thought this was drawing to a conclusion? Can I go and talk to some real customers, now. Thanks for all the kind comments. I’m off to be quiet (again).

Ling, you really need to stay away from the keyboard now when you’re making the sort of accusations you are. We both have conclusive proof you’re aware we were both involved in the deal and the fact the approval to make the application was my initial contact is your only way of muddying that water.

My mate/BIL?proposer has had ZERO contact on this forum but you’re claiming he’s lied on the forum. That’s defamatory.

When he cancelled he didn’t give a reason for cancelling… Do we need to drop that screen dump in here to prove it? Like you claimed the vehicle was bespoke yet we have proof it’s a stock car..

If the finance company is so hot on accommodation deals then why don’t you screen them out on your application process, or even when it’s right under your nose and you’re actively messaging two people who are wanting to order a car and it be delivered to a different address. Surely at that point your alarm bells would be ringing?

You were asked for a week as we wanted time to clarify my situation, but you’re aggressive threat as an immediate reply pretty much set the tone so it was decided to cancel it.

Asking here the legal position about not sending the finance docs back wasn’t the get out clause, your obvious serious breach of consumer laws is the get out clause.

I’d now urge you to put your money where your mouth is and send the invoice your threatened to have to Simon by yesterday morning or just go about your business and change your processes and stop being libellous about someone who’s done nothing other than supply legitimate data you’ve requested and sign your very dubious paperwork.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member

Ling!

Seriously. Get a room. 😉

geordiemick00
    Free Member

I though trading standards were organisations run by local councils, not the actual laws they interpret then enforce through the courts?

Ling claims Gateshead TS have approved her paperwork….. They were contacted yesterday and completely distanced themselves and advised to ring CAB…

Poopscoop

Ling! So elusive, so ephemeral so fraudulently extracting money from people. Allegedly. 🙂

ling – Member
    Poopscoop – Member
    Andy, I’ll pm you.
    Oh, when the spotlight turns on Poop, it goes to private messaging.
    Nothing to see, here. Except a Poop apology

Ling,ling,ling it’s really not all about you, you know. I’m allowed to have friends too. We discussed this.

wwaswas

Ling claims Gateshead TS have approved her paperwork..

that wasn’t the question I asked, but thanks.

rickmeister

wwaswas, thats a kind gesture to help us through the day.. everyone loves sugary snacks….

Hang on, thats a Fabia not a Superb… I’ll have to cancel….. in fact I cancelled already.
    Plus, crucially the Fabia is missing a vital item…

[video]https://youtu.be/ElUQn3P1ib4[/video]

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Ling!

Just a thought as your not one to fib about such things?

This has already been noted, Facebook page and domain already being sought to raise awareness and claim back costs from other people in this situation.

This will be the worst £600 invoice she’s never sent….

legend
    Free Member

So has anyone seen the M-Sport Transit recently?

geordiemick00
    Free Member

So has anyone seen the M-Sport Transit recently?

Sorry, forgot to reply!! Was sold in April. It was a Sport not an M Sport. My 5 Series was the M Sport…..

ling
    Free Member

geordiemick00 – Member

When he cancelled he didn’t give a reason for cancelling… Do we need to drop that screen dump in here to prove it?

No, I’ll post it:

Due to unforeseen circumstances I am unable to proceed with this order for the time being. It may transipre I’ll need to revisit this just before the end of the year but at this time I cannot proceed with this order.
    I’m sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
    Si.

So, the reason was “unforseen circumstances”. But not HIS unforseen circumstances… YOUR unforseen cirumstances. Which were not very unforseen according to your previous posts. And when he says “I’ll need to revist this just before the end of the year”, is your “mate” Simon implying that you’ll probably lose your new job, then? Or is he lying about needing to re-visit it?

And now, I am getting this rubbish from your mate/Brother-in-Law (you still haven’t clarified if that’s another lie):

What is also of concern is you have reportedly quoted private messages on a public internet forum, which is a breach of data protection. We will reserve the right to report this to the information commisioner as a breach the data protection act.

That’s just idiotic. I kept private information private, by redacting where possible. But, feel free, you started the thread, and have been asking for me to publish quotes/proof etc…

franksinatra

I thought this thread was dying but looks now like it is good for at least another 10 pages!

Poopscoop

andyrm – Member
    Andy, I’ll pm you
    If you’re going to go mudslinging, keep it public rather than trying to go offline.

Well that’s what you get trying to do the decent thing and letting you have a face saving option. Why am I not entirely shocked?

Hey Andy, feel free to post what ipmed you. I was trying to save you from negative attention, not me.

Wow, true colours REALLY showing now. Nasty little man.

Like I said, post my pm. Please!

Wow, wow, wow.

Poopscoop

Sorry Ling, found a greater evil to deal with but you know I’m still thinking of you, ok?

Normal service to resume later. 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

I just want to see 1000 posts.

Just to really rub in how much of our time we’ve lost to this one 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Whilst you are here any comment on the T & C and the trading standards claim? perhaps you could redact the central bits and show us the proof they approved it ?

ling
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member

Sorry Ling, found a greater evil to deal with but you know I’m still thinking of you, ok?

OK, understand. You are busy with the “nasty little man”.

Completely understand these forum issues are time-consuming for you, I know how you feel.

I’ll wait… 🙂

– Ling

twicewithchips
    Free Member

quoted private messages on a public internet forum, which is a breach of data protection

I’m not sure about that – DPA is concerned with ‘personally identifiable’ material, not secret or private messages.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I’ll wait…

– Ling

I’m going out at lunchtime to buy a hat. The wedding will be spectacular.

Poopscoop

ling

OK, understand. You are busy with the “nasty little man”.
    Completely understand these forum issues are time-consuming for you, I know how you feel.
    I’ll wait…
    – Ling

I knew you would. 🙂

aracer
    Free Member

You’re wasting your time, JY – she ignores anything which gets close to legal reality (it’s how I realised I was on the right track at the start of the thread).

andyrm
    Free Member

Well that’s what you get trying to do the decent thing and letting you have a face saving option. Why am I not entirely shocked?

Hey Andy, feel free to post what ipmed you. I was trying to save you from negative attention, not me.

Wow, true colours REALLY showing now. Nasty little man.

Like I said, post my pm. Please!

Wow, wow, wow.

Sorry to see your angry response here and need to use insults. But as requested (if anyone wants a screenshot from me for absolute proof of no tweaking/changing, please ask), here’s the PM:

Conversation between Poopscoop and you. Delete

Poopscoop Poopscoop Sent 24 minutes ago

Ok Andy,

My rather harsh comment on you was based pretty much on just one post where amongst other things you called the op a ”shady prick”.

All I know is after that the op understandably lost his composure. A minimum of 3 people reported it,I know that for a fact.

If I’ve made a mistake here I will unreservedly apologise.

If I haven’t then I think it only fair you mention that you might have been a little provocative to the OP to say the least.

It doesn’t alter your positron in the thread which I have no issue with but that post was out of order and I think you know it was too.

Just my take on it.

andyrm andyrm Sent 3 minutes ago

Hi mate,

I’m not looking to get into a war of words, but have to admit I’m stunned that the phrase ”shady prick” has been the trigger point for anyone reporting a post. Plenty of people have posted far worse on this thread and many others on STW, and to be honest, I’d absolutely not say it’s an unwarranted turn of phrase. Maybe it sounds harsh as a turn of phrase to some, but I absolutely didn’t post anything to be provocative, as there’s no gain there. Internet insult battles is a zero sum game and not something I’m interested in or ever have been. If someone’s behaviour repeatedly illustrates shady patterns of reneging on deals, their word not being their bond, and they are acting in what I would absolutely describe as being a prick (aggressive, twisting and turning, half truths at best), then they’re a shady prick in my parlance. That’s not meant as an insult, or as a provocative statement, it’s an expression of how the facts as I ascertain them sit. And if we go down the route of silencing opinion because it’s painful or too close to the bone, that’s a dangerous place.

There’s no hate from me towards the OP, you or anyone else. That’s a massive waste of energy & emotion but more fundamentally hands power to the ”hatee”.

If you or the OP feel my post was provocative, then of course I apologise, but I can 100% confirm hand on heart that I’ve got better things to do than try to draw out emotional reactions as there was never an intention to provoke, merely state my position as I see it.

Hope that clarifies things.

Cheers 🙂

Andy

wwaswas

Sorry Ling, found a greater evil to deal with

poopscoops self image:

What everyone else sees:

mindmap3
    Free Member

Wow. Just wow.

STW at its best.

Viewing 40 posts - 841 through 880 (of 2,501 total)

The topic ‘Legal advice please – cancelling a new car dispute’ is closed to new replies.