Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ladies light weight tiny packable gilet.
  • Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I am looking for a small tiny packable gilet that will fit into a rear pocket and not make my jersey feel huge and weighed down. I’ve been looking at the sportful ultralight but firstly it’s only a men’s gilet and I’m not sure even the XS will fit me. Anyone got any suggestions or recommendations? thanks.

nixon
    Free Member

I’ve got an Endura MTR Emergency Shell which is very lightweight and packs down small, and while it’s not women’s specific it’s a tight fit so an XS might be ok.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Do you mind me asking how big you are size wise weight etc? will take a look although I see it’s a jacket want a gilet/vest really.

simondbarnes

No personal experience but the Endura Pakagilet may fit your needs? http://www.endurasport.com/products/?ProductID=266

nixon
    Free Member

Ah apologies I misread gilet as jacket for some reason. I’m a 180cm tall bloke with a weight of 60kg so pretty slim build, the jacket is a small and it’s snug, though I can fit a jersey underneath, if any of this helps.

Northwind

Montane do a very good tiny packable, though I don’t know how bosom-compatible it is.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Simon thanks for that I had seen it but being typically fussy!! Black is too dark for road riding and not good for safety and the pink is vile!!! Just seen this Castelli one possibly liking the blue:
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/castelli-womens-velo-vest-ss15/rp-prod122880

but again this is 62grams and the sportful one is something silly like 32g!

timidwheeler

I’ve got a women’s Wiggle/DHB one which is fine and weighs nothing.

timidwheeler
    cloudnine
    Free Member

dhb wisp?
    Café du Cycliste Madeleine Gilet?

Worn my morvelo gilet loads this year but probably not light weight enough..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ladies light weight tiny packable gilet.’ is closed to new replies.