Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 229 total)
  • Kicked the GF out for going to the movies with another guy. Unreasonable?
  • Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

Should have gone with salty liquorice FTW.

wrecker
    Free Member

hammyuk
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/QrmbFh4WT70?list=PL0A5880088AC9B570[/video]

hora
    Free Member

She sounds like the sort who manipulates you into being the one in the wrong. Imagine you had a kid together and she twisted events in a break up.

I’m a born cynic
    If she’s eaten out, long conversations etc he’s test ridden the goods already.

DanW
    Free Member

I am not normally one for smut but do you wish to rephrase that Hora?

wrecker
    Free Member

If she’s eaten out

😯

konabunny
    Free Member

Oof

hora
    Free Member

8)

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

If she’s eaten out, long conversations etc he’s test ridden the goods already.

I’ve eaten out with two attractive and intelligent women in the last month without wanting to “ride the goods”. They’ve both been friends for several years and as usual were fun, interesting and all round good company. We covered a range of topics which for one of them included her current relationship.

[Sheldon Cooper voice] There was no coitus [/Sheldon Cooper voice]

It is possible.

hora
    Free Member

MW you are one of those harmless testoreone-free male friends. 😆

Every sexually active male checks and grades every woman subconsciously..

johndoh
    Free Member

grum
    Free Member

We covered a range of topics which for one of them included her current relationship.

Verging into the territory of potential inappropriateness – IMO. And I do mean potential.

I’ve eaten out with two attractive and intelligent women in the last month without wanting to “ride the goods”. They’ve both been friends for several years and as usual were fun, interesting and all round good company.

So you find them attractive and engaging etc – is there not a tiny part of you that wonders if you are not getting some kind of attention/pleasure from them that is not just purely about being friends?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

MW you are one of those harmless testoreone-free male friends.

Maybe. I’ve never broached the subject, but then i wouldn’t ask a male friend why do you like me, it would be pretty weird either way around.

Verging into the territory of potential inappropriateness – IMO. And I do mean potential.

I agree it could be iffy. I’ve known her for around 20 years and although we’ll email each other more often we probably only meet in person once or twice a year so there is inevitably a bit of “what you up to?”, “What’s your new fella like?” type stuff. She is a good friend that seems to go from one dead end relationship to another and the conversation was more in hope that she’d found someone that might last this time.

chewkw
    Free Member

Rule of thumb:

1. If you are not married or have children after being together for more than 3 years the relationship is doomed.

2. Going out alone with an opposite sex as friend is bound to complicate matters.

3. If I have a one to one (a bit like a date I suppose) with opposite sex, while being respectful during conversation, my mind is constantly stripping her naked and going through all the Karma Sutra positions. My mind is focusing on “banging” … 😈

4. If your partner is seeing someone very rich then someone might be a “prostitute”.

5. Complaining about being bored while in a relationship is a sign of potential problems ahead or incompatibility coz you still don’t understand each other.

6. If you are still not having children by the time you reach 40 year old with your partner then your chances of a happy family slowly diminishes. (even when both decide not to have children)

😯

Sancho
    Free Member

best thing you can do is become mates with the guy, it would be a double kick in her teeth and box

Cougar

On the upside, these threads are always useful for outing the Neanderthals and halfwits.

DanW
    Free Member

… they do tend to go downhill fast if the OP leaves them unattended for more than 5 seconds 😕

chewkw
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator
    On the upside, these threads are always useful for outing the Neanderthals and halfwits.

Ya, plenty of them about innit!

I call them ZM! 😛

hammyuk
    Free Member

Didn’t know they were your initials Chewkw.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

So you find them attractive and engaging etc – is there not a tiny part of you that wonders if you are not getting some kind of attention/pleasure from them that is not just purely about being friends?

I certainly find them engaging otherwise i wouldn’t want to spend time with them at all, I find my male friends engaging too, without that you’re just two bored people sharing the same space. I added the comment about them being attractive in my post to preemptively counter the seemingly accepted belief that you can’t be friends with someone you think is attractive.

Whether i gain any satisfaction purely from the idea that they want to by in my company as some kind of personal flattery or a ‘power up’ for my ego is an interesting idea. It’s not something that i’d really thought about until you posed the question and It’s probably not something i could answer off the cuff as it would need a fair bit of thought to reach any sort of honest conclusion, but I guess it’s is possible on some level even if it’s not a conscious one.

chewkw
    Free Member

hammyuk – Member
    Didn’t know they were your initials Chewkw.

That’s me trademark! 😆

It’s copyright! :mrgreen:

PePPeR

I’ve missed this thread earlier.

I was out the other evening at the theatre with my best friends wife.

Had a great evening, nothing going whatsoever.

chewkw
    Free Member

PePPeR – Member
    I was out the other evening at the theatre with my best friends wife.

Had a great evening, nothing going whatsoever.

Oh dear … 😯

(must monitor … coz “I told you so” …)

Cougar

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tg78A54wso[/video]

hora
    Free Member

Cougar behave ! Once the OP has had the answer (numerous posters agreeing) a topic can then turn to fun.

chewkw
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

You do know that is Arnold Rimmer don’t you?

You do know what the crew members think of Rimmer don’t you? 😆

hora – Member
    Cougar behave ! Once the OP has had the answer (numerous posters agreeing) a topic can then turn to fun.

S/he does not get it … 😆

S/he does not know when it is serious and when it is fun time.

Speaking in “1011011011011100000111 …” can be confusing … 😆

Cougar

I’m having fun already, dunno what you and your 1970s attitude to women are doing.

(-:

Cougar

You do know what the crew members think of Rimmer don’t you?

He’s a total SMMEEEEEEEE….

hora
    Free Member

70’s? It’s 60’s maaaan 8)

chewkw
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

I’m having fun already, dunno what you and your 1970s attitude to women are doing.

(-: [/quote]

I thought 60s has more fun? No? 😯

Cougar

S/he does not get it …

“He,” FYI.

chewkw
    Free Member

Cougar – Moderator

S/he does not get it …

“He,” FYI. [/quote]
    D’oh! 😛

andyg1966

Someones having fun

We’ve been had!

mark90
    Free Member

I only look at these threads to see what hora and chewkw’s views are……….. entertaining that’s what they are 🙂

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Hi,

This is a serious post.

Update: She told me that she banned me from having female friends as she didn’t want to lose me and that she would not want to ruin our relationship by going to the movies and dinner if she knew it would come to this.

Also blamed me for telling her to make friends and she is not interested in him.

Ball is in my court now. Maybe I need to cool down and arrange a relationship councillor if I want to save it. Thing is I am sure I want to go through all this again.

Thanks for the serious advice.

And no thanks for the stalkers.

bearnecessities

I’m really confused.

matt_outandabout

Hi,

This is a serious post.

Care to explain the posting history you have of breakup’s and multi-dates a day?

DanW
    Free Member

Ah, we’ve been had 😳

Although this quote on the OP does sum things up nicely for me courtesy of iDave…

are you 12?

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 229 total)

The topic ‘Kicked the GF out for going to the movies with another guy. Unreasonable?’ is closed to new replies.