• This topic has 50 replies, 49 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Katy Perry at the Teen Choice Awards
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oooh the things I’d do to her!!

I’d show her the night of her life no doubt…
    Posh meal at Brewers Fayre then down to Yate’s Wine Lodge for some sophisticated conversation, she wouldn’t need to kiss any more girls after a night with me.

iDave
    Free Member

TSY – thur night is curry night at wetherspoons

scraprider
    Free Member

ohooh la la

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

iDave – looks like she’s going to have to wait a week then…

BoardinBob

In her favour at least she can play a guitar and sing a bit

No she cant.

peajay

Till the neighbours complained about the smell!

fubar
    Free Member

thought I’d look for the ‘banned’ Sesame Street appearance…
    Katy Perry sings “Hot N Cold” with Elmo on Sesame Street!

I’m disappointed and can’t see what the fuss was about. It’s not like she looks particularly well endowed on there even.
    (Edit…and that’s a flesh coloured top she is wearing…not even real flesh – I feel cheated.)

JCL
    Free Member

She looks like a horse standing on it’s back legs crossed with a average looking barmaid.

I’ve seen hotter girls in swinger gangbangs in Birmingham.

TheFlyingOx

Yeah, she’s OK in a manufactured too-much-makeup kind of way, but after seeing Modern Family for the first time last night I feel STW is concentrating on the chaff and missing out on the wheat:

I give to you Sofia Vergara…

Dimmadan
    Free Member

I totally digagree with what Katy Perry represents. She comes across as sweet and innocent so she appeals to young girls. And yet if you listen to her new album it has sware words, talks about sex on the beach, losing virginity and a number of other things. She is a disgrace.

Mark

I’ve given up trying to ‘tidy’ this thread. I’ve delete half a dozen demeaning sexual references and I can’t be bothered monitoring the rest so this thread is closed. Jokes are one thing but crude sexual references towards anyone be they a user of this forum or otherwise are not allowed. If it continues bans will follow. If any threads spawn from this one then we won’t waste time on them other than to ban the authors. Harsh? Maybe but there’s a lot of forum users here who need to grow up and recognise that on this forum you do t get free reign to empty your head of any sexual fantasies you my have or any misogynistic tendencies. We are also cracking down on inappropriate language if you have to think of ways round the swear filter then you are already breaking the rules.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Katy Perry at the Teen Choice Awards’ is closed to new replies.