Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)
  • Just been broken up with on facebook chat…….
  • Limy
    Free Member

If you do what 'Whathaveisaidnow' suggested above then could combine it with a biking holiday to cheer you up.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

If you do what 'Whathaveisaidnow' suggested above then could combine it with a biking holiday to cheer you up.

Great idea, . . . . plus the girls over there will love you, . . . . . . looooongtime!

hora
    Free Member

skiprat I am trying my best to present a new more grown up hora on STW.

What I'd actually tell my son is what I'd do:

It'd involve manipulating a friend of hers into bed or just going straight out and pulling someone else.

I wouldn't sit at home thinking about the time we had. That comes later in the w*nkbank/back catalogue-flick through.

Base/vulgar but its the best way a man can get over a girl.

skiprat
    Free Member

AAhhhhhhhhhh balance is restored, back to the Hora we know and love!! 😉

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Thanks for the advice people. I think most of you are right. I should wait until we can speak face to face so that there is an oppotunity for her to apologise and for us to talk like adults (however hard that may be for me). But i'm certainly won't hold out for her. She did type ''I think we should call for a break'' which is my mind says that she doesn't have the courage to say it outright in fear of hurting my feelings. She is'nt a malicious person and i don't think it is a true reflection of who she is. But like you said she doesn't have the courage. I'm just a bit gutted that after all that time together in what i believed to be my favorite relationship so far, she did'nt want to speak to me face to face. Sometimes emotion can blind you against making better desicions.

hora
    Free Member

Just go out there and enjoy yourself. Don't think 'its only 60days to go etc before I can see if theres anything there'.

Lifes too short and don't go giving any girls your sob-story/telling them about her- just say that to your mates.

Its a passion-killer and the girls wont think 'oh go on then, I'll give you a cheerup shag' 😉

hora
    Free Member

Time for the OP to make like the Vikings and get plundering and pilleraging….
    Arrrrrrrrrrrr….

BontyBuns
    Free Member

yeah good advice. I'll actually be doing a 4 months course when she comes back anyhow on the 11th october. I was going to get that week off to see her but i'm not sure weather it's worth having the whole week off now. Do you think i should just get one day off so that we can chat? or just leave it, don't book the time off ans if she really wants to chat, she can come and find me in Llangollen?

hora
    Free Member

Just leave it. I know you need closure/need to know but exactly what do you want to hear?

It'll be along the lines of a cliche. I think your better of speaking to her on the phone or email. An honesty email- just word it that it'll help you move on if she could lay it down and be honest.

The answer could be brutal but it'd shut the doors you need closing.

brassneck

Whathaveisaidnow – Member

I see a theme starting in forum names 😀

ro
    Free Member

without knowing anything about you (so i could be COMPLETELY wrong here) you ex went off to teach in Viet Nam – something exciting and quite brave – met interesting people with the same adventurous spirit and now finds you rather dull in comparison? and you're surprised? why they hell didn't you go with her?

sorry, but it sounds like the girl has moved on. you should too.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Yep. She's definitely left you for ro. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Im guessing here but its one of those outgoing US-rich college types with pearly white teeth and tussled hair.

5lab

has she got a sister? brother? give it a go 🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

BontyBuns – Member
    Thanks for the advice people. I think most of you are right. I should wait until we can speak face to face so that there is an oppotunity for her to apologise and for us to talk like adults (however hard that may be for me

She's the one who clearly can't handle adult conversations. Using Facebook is a shallow and selfish way to dump someone.

Treat yourself to a nice takeaway tonight and have browse of you favourite bike related website and buy something shiny.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

She clearly has and i shall endevour too. Have you seen how good looking i am? 'Hey everybody come see how good i look!'

sv

Cheer yourself up with a new mmmbop frame from CRC 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

set up an competition for people who travel to other countries and teach english, then dont let her enter, the winner will be the hottest girl with the most awesomely proportioned breasts, the prize:

to fulfil every sexual fantasy your ex wouldnt 😉

This, coupled with takeaway and shiney bike bits surely has to be the best coping strategy?

BontyBuns
    Free Member

I've just bought myself hope mini's. Excellent advice, i feel much better now 😀 i knew coming on here would cheer me up. All i need now is a picture that sums up what i should do.

BoardinBob

All i need now is a picture that sums up what i should do.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

LMAO. Job done. Thanks.

hora
    Free Member

Go and combine two great hobbies.

tonyd

What or who?
    Inappropriate image deleted. Mod.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

All of the above have just made my day.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Whathaveisaidnow – Member

I see a theme starting in forum names

and to think I used to be called toomuchapplepie!

Are you planning on seeing them this winter?

Saw them In Wolvo a couple of weeks ago, . . they rocked , . . .of course!

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Right, i'm off to get unlawfully drunk.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Maybe she met a ladyboy and is getting the best of both worlds!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Pi55ed yet Bonty?!

That is harsh though – I suggest hookers and coke for a week then regroup and see how you feel.

hora
    Free Member

hookers and coke for a week

If I did that for a day I'd top myself for having such a shallow existence.

If you can't pull easily or be interesting without going chemical then there is something fundamentally wrong 😉

rs
    Free Member

I'm just a bit gutted that after all that time together in what i believed to be my favorite relationship so far, she did'nt want to speak to me face to face.

It would make a great ad for apple face time 🙂

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Hora – I have never touched either. But then I've never been dumped via FB. Just a friendly suggestion.

Admiralable
    Free Member

Maybe she met a ladyboy and is getting the best of both worlds!

Best of both worlds! Beautiful chicks with d1cks that put mine to shame!!

br
    Free Member

Vietnam?

It'll be may mate who's doing her – he's working out there; he says its 'constant' as the foreign girls ain't interested in the local men…

hora
    Free Member

Ouch but logical.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

It'll be may mate who's doing her – he's working out there; he says its 'constant' as the foreign girls ain't interested in the local men…

nice……

Northwind

That's just plain impolite isn't it. I was dumped once by text, it turns out the only thing more brutal than dumping someone by text, is replying "Oh, OK". She's still not forgiven me apparently :mrgreen:

hora
    Free Member

BontyBuns if you went to Ibiza to work for 5 months would you go without sex and stay good?

I'd last a week.

crikey
    Free Member

I'd last a week.

I'd last a pint…

hora
    Free Member

I'd last a pint…

Tart

M6TTF
    Free Member

Shag her mate, works for me

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 109 total)

The topic ‘Just been broken up with on facebook chat…….’ is closed to new replies.